ENERGY AND ECOLOGY ANALYSIS OF TECHNOLOGIES FOR POWER PRODUCTION FROM BIOMASS. PART 1
State-of-the-art and prospects for the development of power production from biomass in Ukraine are analyzed. Main approaches to choosing steam turbines for the commercial projects on biomass CHP plants for public heat supply are considered. The paper presents some results of energy analysis of the life cycle of combined heat and power production from solid biomass.
2. Ukrainian Association of Renewable Energy. http://uare.com.ua/en/dynamics-of-renewable-energy-sector-development.html
3. Enerhetychnyi balans Ukrainy za 2014 rik. Ekspres-vypusk Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy № 562/0/08.4.2 vn-15 vid 21.12.2015. [Energy balance of Ukraine for 2014. Express-issue by State Statistics Ser-vice of Ukraine № 562/0/08.2 vn-115 of 21.12.2015]. (Ukr.)
4. Geletukha G.G., Kramar V.G. Metodyka poperednoi tekhniko-ekonomichnoi otsinky ta vyboru parovykh turbin dlia proektiv TETS na biomasi v komunalnomu teplopostachanni. Chastyna 1 [Methods of preliminary tech-nical and economic evaluation and selectionof steam turbines for biomass CHP projects in municipal district heating. Part 1], Promyshliennaia tieplotiekhnika [Industrial
Heat Engineering], 2014, V. 36, № 1, P. 66–73. (Ukr.)
5. Geletukha G.G., Zheliezna T.A., Drozdova O.I. Kompleksnyi analiz tekhnolohii vyrobnytstva enerhii z biomasy [Сomplex analysis of bioenergy technologies], Promyshliennaia tieplotiekhnika [Industrial Heat Engineering], 2012, V. 34, № 1, P. 87–95. (Ukr.)
6. T. Nussbaumer, M. Oser. Evaluation of biomass combustion based energy systems by cumulative energy demand and energy yield coefficient. Report for International Energy Agency and Swiss Federal Office of Energy, 2004.
Abstract views: 142 PDF Downloads: 99
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.