THE PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF QUASIDIFFERETIAL CALORIMETRY METHOD IN THE DEVICE FOR COMBUSTION HEAT MEASUREMENT
The method of quasidifferential calorimetry and its application for the device using as instrument for measurement of combustion heat are considered. The device and method of settings for quasidifferential bomb calorimeter of heat flow are shown in the article. The device considered has two cells: the main working cell which dimensions are appropriate for the reaction vessel inside it and the compensation one (its size is much smaller). To equalize the dynamic characteristics of the cells and the sensitive elements the link of signal correction for sensitive element of the compensation cell is being put into the calorimetric device.
2. E.N. Korchagina, E.V. Ermakova, V.I. Belyakov. Sravnitelnyiy analiz tehnicheskih i metrologicheskih harakteristik bombovyih kalorimetrov, primenyaemyih v Rossii [Comparative analysis of the technical and metrological characteristics of the bomb calorimeters used in Russia], Izmeritelnaya tehnika [Мeasurement Techniques]. 2011, №2, Р. 51–57. (Rus.)
3. http://www.ika.com/Products-Lab-Eq/Calorimeters- Calorimeters-Oxygen-Bomb-calorimeter-csp-330-1/
4. http://www.leco.com/products /analytical-sciences/ calorific-value/ac600-semi-automatic-isoperibol- calorimeter
5. http://www.parrinst.com/products /oxygen-bomb- calorimeters/
6. Maksimuk Yu.V., Fesko V.V., Vasarenko I.V., Dubovik V.G. Metrologicheskoe obespechenie izmereniy teplotyi sgoraniya tverdyih i zhidkih topliv [Metrological assurance of solid and liquid fuels combustion heat measurements], Priboryi i metodyi izmereniy [Devices and methods of measurement], № 2 (9), 2014, Р. 67–74. (Rus.)
7. Grischenko T.G., Dekusha L.V., Burova Z.A., Nazarenko O.O., Vorobiov L.Y. Patent of Ukraine № 101716. Kalorimetr teplovogo potoku [Heat flow calorimeter], 25.04.2013. (Ukr.)
8. Dekusha L., Vorobiov L., Grischenko T., Burova Z., Nazarenko O., Mazurenko O. Kvazidiferentsialniy kalorimetr teplovogo potoku dlya viznachennya teploti zgoryannya [Quasidifferential heat flow calorimeter to determine the heat of combustion], Metrologiya ta priladi [Metrology and devices], 2011, № 5, Р. 27-31. (Ukr.)
Abstract views: 132 PDF Downloads: 96
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.