STRUCTURE FORMATION OF POLYMER MICRO- AND NANOCOMPOSITES BASED ON POLYCARBONATE IN THE PROCESS OF THEIR CRYSTALLIZATION
The data of experimental and theoretical studies of the mechanisms of structure formation in the crystallization of polymer composites based on polycarbonate filled with carbon nanotubes or microparticles of aluminum are given. The results of the analysis of the experimental data on the crystallization kinetics in accordance with the equations of nucleation and Kolmogorov-Avrami are submitted. The mechanisms of crystallization of considered polymeric micro- and nanocomposites on the initial crystallization step (nucleation step) and the step of crystallization in the volume of material as a whole are established.
2. Diaz-Bleis D., Vales-Pinzón C., Freile-Pelegrín Y., Alvarado-Gil J. Thermal characterization of magnetically aligned carbonyl iron/agar composites // Carbohydrate Polymers. – 2014. – Vol. 99. – P. 84– 90.
3. Samanvaya S., Jennifer L. Schaefer, Zichao Yang, Zhengyuan Tu and Lynden A. Archer. Polymer–Particle Composites: Phase Stability and Applications in Electrochemical Energy Storage // Advanced Material. – 2014. – Vol. 26. – P. 201 – 234.
4. Kingshuk D., Piyush Kumar, Suparna Das and Patit P. Kundu. Utilization of Conducting Polymers in Fabricating Polymer Electrolyte Membranes for Application in Direct Methanol Fuel Cells // Polymer Reviews. – 2014. – Vol. 54. – P. 1 – 32.
5. Parvathalu K., Yanial Cabrera, Robert Judith, Georgi Y. Georgiev, Peggy Cebe and Germano S. Iannacchione. Studies of Electrical and Thermal Conductivities of Sheared Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube with Isotactic Polypropylene Polymer Composites// Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology. – 2015. – Vol. 5. – P. 1 – 7.
6. Bershtein V.A. Differential scanning calorimetry in the physical chemistry of polymers. - L .: Chemistry, 1990. – 256 p. (Rus)
7. Wunderlich B. Physics of macromolecules. Vol.2: Nucleation, growth and annealing of crystals. – M .: Mir, 1979. – 574 p. (Rus)
8. Dolinskyi A.A., Fialko N.M., Dinzhos R.V., Navrodskaya R.A. Thermophysical properties of polymer micro- and nanocomposites based on polycarbonate // Industrial Heat Engineering. – 2015. – № 2. – P. 12 – 19. (Rus)
Abstract views: 215 PDF Downloads: 169
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.