EFFECT OF REGIME PARAMETERS ON E NTHALPY OF CROSS-FLOW BETWEEN THE CELLS OF THE ROD BUNDLE
The results of numeral simulations of heat and mass transfer processes for the two-phase flow in the seven-rod assembly are presented. Influence of flow regime changeover on enthalpy of cross-flow between the cells of the rod bundle are investigated.
2. Lahey R.T. Out of pile subchannel measurements in a nine rod bundle for water at 1000 psia // Progress in Heat and Mass Transfer. – 1972. – vol.6. – P.172–177.
3. Rowe D.S. Experimental study of mixing between rod–bundle fuel element flow channels during boiling // Trans. Of ANS. – 1967. – №2. – v.10. – p.655–656.
4. Rudzinski K.F. Turbulent mixing for air water flows in simulated rod bundle geometries // The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering. – 1972.– №2. – v.50. – P.297–299.
5. Kuldip S. Two phase mixing for annular flow in simulated rod bundle geometries // Nuclear Science and Engineering. – 1973. – №4. – v.50. – P.382–387.
6. Slutsker V.P. Experimental research of interfusion at the flow of monophase and diphasic coolant-moderator // Seminar TF–78 «Teplofizicheskie issledovaniya dlya obepecheniya nadezhnosti i bezopasnosti yadernyih reaktorov vodo–vodyanogo tipa». – Budapesht, 1978. – vol 2. – P.823–836. (Rus.)
7. Skitsko A.I. The modeling of two-phase flow // Energetika: ekonomika, tehnologii, ekologiya. – 2008. – №1. – P. 17–21. (Rus.)
8. Dolinsky A.A., Kovetskaya M. M., Skitsko A. I., Avramenko A. A., Basok B. I. Nonstationary heat transfer crisis in annular dispersed flows // Journal of Engineering Thermophysics. – 2008. – vol.17. – №2. – P. 126–129
9. Аvramenko А.А. Renormalization group analysis of non-stacionary turbulence // Reports of NAS Ukraine. – 2007. – №12. – P. 88–93. (Rus.)
10. Аvramenko А.А.Testing of the renormalization group model non-stacionary turbulence // Reports of NAS Ukraine. – 2011. – №5. – P. 88–93. (Rus.)
11. Kirillov P.L., Lozhkin V.V., Smirnov Y.A., Sudnitsyn O.A. Measuring of local values of veritable by volume of contents of steam in the heated pipe the method of the acoustic sounding. // Teploenergetika. − 1984. − №11. − P. 25–27. (Rus.)
12. Skitsko A.I. Heat transfer and hydrodynamics of flows in vertical channels with a phase transition under the influence of disturbing factors. – Manuscript. Thesis for the degree of candidate of technical sciences, specialty 05.14.06 – Engineering thermophysics and industrial heat power Engineering / Skitsko A.I. – Kiev, 2011. – 20 p. (Rus.)
13. Including research of questions of hydrodynamics and teplofphysic reactors and contours of AES transient and emergency behaviors. Method of calculation of transversal interfusion at the flow of monophase and diphasic streams in the cored assembling / Otchet 27.610 Ot. Inv. #270–027–744, predpriyatie p/ya A–7291. – M., 1980. – 57 p. (Rus.)
14. Hvyuitt Dzh., Holl–Teylor N. Circular diphasic flows / M. : Energiya, 1974. – 407 p. (Rus.)
Abstract views: 42 PDF Downloads: 43
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.