RESEARCH OF MODES OF THE WORSENED HEAT TRANSFER FOR THE FLOW OF SUPERCRITICAL PARAMETERS IN THE VERTICAL PIPE
The results of numeral simulations of heat transfer processes are presented for the flow of supercritical water in the vertical heated pipe. The conditions of the worsened heat transfer are investigated.
2. Pioro I.L., Khartabil H.F., Duffey R.B. Heat transfer to supercritical fluids flowing in channels-empirical correlations (survey) // Nucl. Eng. Design. – 2004. – v. 230. – P. 69 – 91.
3. Cheng X, Schulenberg T. Heat transfer at supercritical pressure – literature review and application to a HPLWR // Wissenscha ftliche Berichte FZKA6609 / Forschungszentrum, Karlsruhe, May, 2001.
4. Pioro I., Khartabil H., Duffey R. Heat transfer at supercritical pressures (survey)// Proc. 11-th Intern. Conf. on Nucl. Eng. Tokyo,Japan, April 20 – 23. –2003. Paper ICONE 11–36454.
5. Grabezhnaia V., Kirillov P. Heat transfer at supercritical pressures and boundaries of worsened heat // Teploenergetika. – 2006. – №4. – P. 46 – 51. (Rus.)
6. Kirillov P, Lozhkin V., Smirnov A. The study boundaries degraded of worsened heat in channels with supercritical pressure // Report of IPPE–2988. – 2003. (Rus.)
7. Avramenko A.A., Basok B.I., Dmitrenko N.P., Kovetska M.M., Tyrinov A.I., Davydenko B.V. Renormalization group analysis of turbulence. – K.: Expres.– 2013. – 299 p. (Rus.)
8. Alexandrov A., Orlov K., Ochkov V. Thermophysical properties of the working materials engineering.– М.: Pub. H. MPEI. – 2009. (Rus.)
9. Roach P. Computational fluid dynamics. – М.: Mir. – 1980. – 616 p. (Rus.)
10. Kurganov V., Maslakova I. Integral method for calculating heat transfer in pipes stabilized at about monophase near critical region // Thermophysic High temperatures. – 2010. – v. 48, № 4. – P. 568 – 581. (Rus.)
Abstract views: 67 PDF Downloads: 57
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.