ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN BUILDINGS WITH COMBINED HEATING SYSTEMS BASED ON GAS CONSUMING BOILERS AND ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS OF DIRECT ACTION
The evaluation results of the energy efficiency of buildings, provided the use of combined heating systems with traditional water heating and direct action electric heating are submitted. Optimal quantities of heat loss share of buildings, which is compensated by electrical heating, are determined.
2. Energy-saving technology heat accumulative electric heating in housing and agro-industrial complex of Ukraine / Edited by D.I. Rozynsky. – Kyiv: Publishing Kupriyanov O.O., 2007. – 272 p. (Ukr.)
3. Current status and main directions using of electricity for heating in Ukraine / Edited by Acad. NAS of Ukraine A.A. Dolinsky and Ph.D. Rozynsky. – Kyiv: Publishing Kupriyanov O.O., 2009. – 252 p. (Ukr.)
4. Fialko N.M. The energy efficiency of the combined systems of traditional and electric heating of buildings Fialko N.M., Sherenkovsky Ju.V., Prokopov V.G., Meranova N.O., Gnedoj N.V., Ivanenko G.V., Jurchuk V.L., Gnedash G.A. // Industrial heat engineering. – 2011, №5. – P. 49 – 59. (Rus.)
5. Resolution of the National Electricity Regulatory Commission of Ukraine on tariffs, differentiated by time of day, № 529, 19.07.2005. (Ukr.)
6. Resolution of the National Electricity Regulatory Commission of Ukraine "On Approval retail prices for natural gas used for the needs of the population, International Children's Center" Artek " and Children's Center of Ukrainian "Young Guard ", № 812, 13.07.2010. (Ukr.)
7. Change № 1 to the state building codes V.2.6 – 31: 2006. (Ukr.)
Abstract views: 142 PDF Downloads: 73
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.