INFLUENCE OF DIFFERENT METHODS OF HEAT TRANSFER ENHANSMENT IN HEAT EXCHANGER ON AIR TURBINE WAIST HEAT RECOVERY POWER PLANT HARACTERISTICS
The analysis of the influence of the advance methods of heat transfer enhancement in tubular heat exchangers and their thermal hydraulic efficiency, as well as the efficiency of the whole air turbine waste heat recovery power plant are performed. Comparing of the heat exchanger thermal-hydraulic and weight and size characteristics with different ways of ducts internal and external heat transfer enhancement are represented.
2. Reference book on heat exchangers / P.I. Bazhan, G.E. Kanevets, V.M. Selivestrov. - M.: Engineering, 1989. – 366 p.
3. Khalatov A.A., Kovalenko G.V., Severin S.D., Burlaka V.V., Meyris A.J. Application of tubular heat transfer surfaces of “cavity – convex” type in gas turbine power plants heat exchangers. // Industrial heat engineering. - 2014. V. 36, №5. – P. 34 – 45.
4. Kovalenko L.M., Glushkov A.F. Heat exchangers with heat transfer enhancement. M.: Energoatomizdat, 1986. – 249 p.
5. Generalization of information on hydraulic resistance in the spiral profiled pipes / Yu.N. Bogolyubov, Yu.M. Brodov, V.T. Buglaev and other // Inf. of Institutes. Energetic. 1980. № 4. P. 71–73.
6. A heat transfer in the elements of construction of flying apparatus engines / under edition of G.A.Dreytser, V.P. Solntsev, M, Publ. MAI, 1989, 49 p.
Abstract views: 50 PDF Downloads: 62
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.