CHARACTERISTICS OF CIRCULATION FLOW IN NEAR WAKE OF CYLINDRICAL FLAME STABILIZERS
The results of experimental study of the main characteristics of cylindrical flame stabilizers back-flow zones are presented. The data of influence on the temperature regime and size of these zones such factors as the relative spacing of the gas injection holes, the air flow rate and the excess air ratio are discussed.
2. Fialko N.M., Sherenkovskii Yu.V., Maison N. V., Meranova N.O., Abdulin M.Z., Butovskii L.S., Polozenko N.P., Klishch A.V., Stryzheus S.N., Timoshchenko A.B. Numerical simulation of flow and mixing processes within cylin-drical stabiliser burner // Vostochno-evropeiskii zhyrnal peredovykh tekhnologii. – 2014. - V.3, №8(69). – P. 40 – 44. (Rus.)
3. Fialko N.M., Sherenkovskii Yu.V., Maison N. V., Meranova N.O., Abdulin M.Z., Butovskii L.S., Polozenko N.P., Klishch A.V., Stryzheus S.N., Timoshchenko A.B. Impact of flat flow energizers on flow characteristics and mixing of fuel and oxidizer within cylindrical stabilizer burner // Naukovyi visnyk NLTU Ukrainy. – 2014. – V. 24.06 – P. 114 – 121. (Rus.)
4. Mikulin G.A., Lubchik G.N. Aerodynamic characteristics and mass transfer properties of the tubular combustion intensificartors and flame stabilizers // Energetika: ekonomika, tekhnologiia, ekologiia. – 2004. – V. 15, № 2. – P. 54 – 62. (Rus.)
5. Butovskii L.S., Granovskaia E.A., Fialko N.M. Starting characteristics of stabilizer type burners with fuel injection into air cross flow // Tekhnologicheskie sistemy. – 2010, № 4. – P. 32 – 37. (Rus.)
6. Raushenbach B.V., Belyi S.A., Bespalov I.V., Borodachev V.Ya., Volynskii M.S., Prudnikov A.G. Physical basis of the working process in the combustion chambers of jet engines. – M.: Mashinostroenie, 1964. – 526 pp. (Rus.)
Abstract views: 51 PDF Downloads: 50
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.