BIOENERGY IN UKRAINE: STATE OF THE ART AND PROSPECTS FOR DEVELOPMENT. PART 2
The paper considers current use of biomass for energy production in Ukraine. Main paths for bioenergy potential implementation in Ukraine are determined. The existing barriers to bioenergy development in Ukraine are analyzed. The paper suggests integrated measures for overcoming the barriers to bioenergy development and encouraging introduction of bioenergy technologies in Ukraine.
2. NERC Resolution «On setting Green Tariffs on power» (N 567 of 30.04.2014). (Ukr.)
3. Geletukha G.G., Zheliezna Т.А., Oliinyk Ye.M. Prospects for the use of heat energy from biomass in Ukraine // Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika. – 2013, V. 35, N 5. – P. 48-57. (Rus.)
4. Geletukha G.G., Zheliezna Т.А., Oliinyk Ye.M., Geletukha G.I. Prospects for the use of electric energy from bio-mass in Ukraine // Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika. – 2013, V. 35, N 6. – P. 67-75. (Rus.)
5. Geletukha G.G., Kucheruk P.P., Matveev Yu.B. at al. Development of biogas technologies in Ukraine and Germa-ny: regulatory and legal framework, status and prospects. Kyiv-Gülzow: FNR, 2013, 71 P. (Rus.)
6. National Renewable Energy Action Plan until 2020 (draft) (Ukr.) http://saee.gov.ua/documents/ NpdVE.pdf
7. Energy Strategy of Ukraine until 2030. Approved by Resolution of CMU N 1071 of 24.07.2013. (Ukr.)
8. Geletukha G.G., Zheliezna Т.А. Barriers to bioenergy development in Ukraine. Part 1 // Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika. – 2013, V. 35, № 4. – P. 63-71. (Rus.)
9. Geletukha G.G., Zheliezna Т.А. Barriers to bioenergy development in Ukraine. Part 2 // Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika. – 2013, V. 35, № 5. – P. 43-47. (Rus.)
Abstract views: 156 PDF Downloads: 117
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.