HEAT TRANSFER OF SUPERCRITICAL PRESSURE FLOW IN PIPE WITH CHANGING THERMAL LOAD
The results of numeral simulations of heat transfer processes are presented for the flow of supercritical water in the vertical heated pipe in nonstationary conditions with a modification of thermal loading.
2. Cao L., Oka Y., Ishiwatari Y., Shang Z. Core Design and Subchannel Analysis of a Superfast Reactor // Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology. – 2008. – V.45, № 2. – P.138–148.
3. Vlasenko N.I., Godun O.V., Kiryanchuk V.N. Comparative estimation of innovative variants of an open nuclear-fuel cycle in Ukraine // Nuclear and radiating safety. – 2014. – V.3, №63. – P.10–13. (Rus.)
4. Pioro I.L., Khartabil H.F., Duffey R.B. Heat transfer to supercritical fluids flowing in channels – empirical correlation (survey)// Nucl. Eng. Design. – 2004. – V.230. – P. 69–91.
5. Grabezhnaya V.A., Kirillow P.L. Heat exchange at supercritical pressure and borders of deterioration of heat exchange // Teploenergetika. – 2006. – №4. – P.46 – 51.(Rus.)
6. Yang X., Su G.H., Tian W, Wang J., Qiu S. Numerical study on flow and heat transfer characteristics in the rod bundle channels under super critical pressure condition // Annals of Nuclear Energy. – 2010. – №37. – P. 1723–1734.
7. Gu Y.Y., Cheng X., Yang Y.H. CFD analysis of thermal – hydraulic behavior of supercritical water in sub –channels // Nucl. Eng. Des. . – 2010. – V.240, №2. – P. 364–374.
8. Silin V.A., Semechkov Yu. M., Alekseev P.N., Mitkin V.V. Research of heat exchange and hydraulic resistance at a water current supercritical parameters with reference to реакторным to installations // Nuclear energy. – 2010. – V.108, №6. – P. 340 – 347. (Rus.)
9. Kurganov V.A. Heat exchange in pipes at supercritical pressure of the heat-carrier // The works RNKT – 4. – 2006. – V. – P.74–83. (Rus.)
10. Avramenko A.A., Kovetskaya M.M., Kondratieva E.A., Tyrinov A.I. Research of modes of the worsened heat transfer for the flow of supercritical parameters in the vertical pipe // Promyshlennaya teploteknika. – 2015. – V.37, №1. – P.29 34.(Rus.)
11. Alekseev G.V., Silin V.A., Smirnov A.M., Subbotin V.I. Research of temperature modes of a wall of a pipe at теплосьёме water of supercritical pressure // Thermophysics of high temperatures. – 1976. – V.14, №4. – P. 769–774.(Rus.)
12. Aleksandrov A.A., Orlov K.A., Ochkov V.F. Thermal properties of working substances of power system. M.: MEI. – 2009. – 224p.
Abstract views: 134 PDF Downloads: 91
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.