THE ANALYSIS OF PROTECTION SYSTEMS EFFICIENCY OF GAS-EXHAUST DUCTS IN BOILER INSTALLATIONS BY USING HEAT RECOVERY TECHNOLOGIES
The analysis of the effectiveness of application of thermal methods for prevention of condensate formation in boiler exhaust gases ducts with different chimney types by using of a deepcooled of exhaust gases technology is performed.
2. Fialko N.M., Navrodskaya R.A., Shevchuk S.I., Presich G.A., Gnedash G.А., Glushak O.U. Thermal methods of exhaust gas ducts protection of boiler plants with deep-cooled flue gases // Modern science: investigations, ideas, results, technologies; series "Engineering and natural science". – 2014. – № 2 (15). – С. 13–17. (Rus.)
3. Fialko N.M., Navrodska R.O., Presich G.O., Shevchuk S.I., Glushak O.U., Tsybulska O.V. An increase of operation resource of boilers gas-escape ducts by using modern deep recovery technologies of exhaust gases heat // Zbirnyk prats za programou "Problemy resursu i bezpeky ekspluatatsii konstruktsii, sporud ta mashin". – К.: 2006. – P. 261– 264. (Ukr.)
4. Putrik S.B., Baskakov А.P. The calculation of the temperature-humidity mode of gas-escape ducts including dust loss from heat recovery unit // Promyshlennaya energetika. – 2006. – № 9. – P. 36– 39. (Rus.)
5. Elshin А.М., Izhorin М.К., Zholudov V.S., Ovcharenko Е.G. The chimneys. М.: Stroyizdat, 2001. (Rus.)
6. Strikha I.I. The reliability of the chimneys. // Novosti teplosnabzheniya. – 2009. – №3 (103). (Rus.)
7. Recommendations for the use of materials of Emako series for repairing and reconstruction of exhaust and ventilation chimneys [Electronic resource] / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract views: 143 PDF Downloads: 89
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.