PERSPECTIVES OF USING COAXIAL PIPES AS A NEW WAY OF THE HEAT CARRIER TRANSPORTATION IN CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEMS
The recommendation concerning reduction the heat losses in thermal networks (heating systems) by using coaxial pipes had given. The calculations of the heat carrier temperature distributions along the length of the pipelines depending on the speed of the heat carrier and diameter and material of pipe were made.
2. DBN V.2.5-39:2008 «Heating system», p. 19.2. (Ukr.)
3. Ivanov V.V., Bukarov N.V. Influence of soil moisture on the insulation and thermal losses of underground heating mains. Novosti teplosnabzheniya №8, 2001, p. 23-27. (Rus.)
4. Uryadoviy portal Ukrayini (elektronniy resurs). Rezhim dostupu: : www.kmu.gov.ua/ (Ukr.)
5. Socio-economic Ukraine: consequences for the people and the state. National Report / Za zag . red. Heytsya V.N. [ta in.]. – K .: NVTs NBUV, 2009. – 687 p. (Ukr.)
6. Bayes A.V. Corporation " Energoresurs - Invest" – the experience of introducing energysaving technologies and equipment in the construction and public utilities . // Zbirnuk naukovih Mіzhnarodnoyi naukovo-tehnіchnoyi konferentsіyi " Energoefektivnіst 2004". Dodatok do zhurnalu "Holodilna tehnIka i tehnologiya" – P.117-119. (Rus.)
7. Ilchenko O.T. Heat and mass transfer devices TPP and NPP: Proc. allowance. – K.: Vishcha shk.– , 1992. – 207 p. (Rus.)
8. Dytnersky Y.I. Processes and devices of chemical technology. 2nd ed. , Rev. and compl.. – M.: Himiya , 1991. – 496 p. (Rus.)
9. Journal "Installation + Technology"/ ed. LLC "Forum Invest", 2010. – 24 p. (Ukr.)
10. Vargaftik N.B. Handbook on thermophysical properties of gases and liquids. (Rus.)
Abstract views: 130 PDF Downloads: 95
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.