IMPROVE ACCURACY OF HEAT FLUX DENSITY MEASUREMENT AT THE HEAT LOSSES CONTROL
The article is focused the analytical tasks that describe the most typical cases of using of the heat flow sensor to control the heat losses on various types objects. Recommendations to improve the accuracy of measurement of surface heat flow density depending on the heat transfer characteristics of an object-to-be-controlled.
2. Thermal insulation. Building elements. In-situ measurement of thermal resistance and thermal transmittance (ISO 9869:1994, IDT): ДСТУ ISO 9869:2007. – [Valid from 2009-01-01]. Derghspoghivstandart, 2007. – 46p. (Ukr.)
3. Thermal insulation. Determination of steadystate thermal resistance and related properties. Heat flow meter apparatus (ІSO 8301:1991, ІDT): ДСТУ ISO 8301:2007. – [Valid from 2009-01-01].– Derghstandart, 2011. – 40 p. (Ukr.)
4. Grischenko, T. & others (2002). Determination of the heat flow through the walling: Methodology М 00013184.5.023-01. Regulation of the Committee of Construction and Architecture of Ukraine. – Кyiv: LOGOS (ISBN 966-581-354-4), 131p. (Ukr./Rus.)
5. Yaryshev, N. (1989). Influence of thermal conductivity and dimensions of heat flow meter to the accuracy of heat flow measurement. Journal of Engineering Physics, Vol. 55, №5, P. 847-853. (Rus.)
6 Yaryshev, N. (1989). Measuring error of the stationary heat flow on the body surface. Journal of Engineering Physics, Vol. 57, №4, P. 667-674. (Rus.)
7. Grischenko, T., Dekusha, L. and Mendeleyeva, T. (2002). Measurement of stationary thermal flow by flat heat flow transducer placed on an infinite plate convectively cooled, Д/п ГНТБ Ukraine, №39-Ук2003. – 16 p. (Rus.)
8. Dekusha, L., & Mendeleyeva, T. (2002). Specifics measuring the heat flow through the flat walling. Problems of Ecology and Operation Energy Objects (Sevastopol, 2002), P. 80-83. (Rus.)
9. Dekusha, L., & Mendeleyeva, T. (2007). Measurement of stationary heat flow passing through an infinite plate on both sides which the convective heat transfer takes place. Industrial Heat Engineering, Vol.29 №2 (ISSN 0204-3602), P. 88-96. (Rus.)
Abstract views: 83 PDF Downloads: 69
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.