HEAT EXCHANGER RESEARCH WITH SPECIFY LAW DISTRIBUTION OF HEAT TRANSFER COEFFICIENTS ALONG THE HEAT TRANSFER SURFACE
The paper considered heat exchanger in which the heat transfer coefficient varies along the heat transfer surface under the law of the normal Gaussian distribution. On the basis of the present heat exchanger is presented basic equations derivation and calculations of the temperature profile and the profile of the heat flow and efficiency of the heat transfer surface.
2. Kanevets G.E. The generalized methods of heat exchangers calculation. – Kyiv: Nauk. Dumka. – 1979. – 352p. (Rus.)
3. Ichenko O.T. Heat and mass transfer devices TPP and NPP: Proc. allowance. – Kyiv: Vishcha shkola. – 1992. – 207p. (Rus.)
4. Planovskiy A.N., Ramm V.M., Kagan S.Z. Processes and apparatuses of chemical technology. – Moscow: Himiya. – 1967. – 847p. (Rus.)
5. Brandner, J.J., Bohn, L., Henning, T., Schygulla, U., Schubert, K. Microstructure heat exchanger applications in laboratory and industry // Heat Transfer Engineering. – 2007. – 28 (8–9). – P. 761–771.
6. Kraut, M., Wenka, A., Bohn, L., Schubert, K. Successful upscale of laboratory micro reactor into industrial scale // Proc. of the 6th ANQUE International Congress of Chemistry, Dec 5-7, 2006, Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Spain, paper T2-L-9.
7. Kang S.W., Chen Y.T. and Chang G.S. The Manufacture and Test of (110) Orientated Silicon Based Micro Heat Exchanger // Tamkang Journal of Science and Engineering. – 2002. – Vol. 5, № 3. – P. 129–136.
8. Korn G.A., Korn T.M. Mathematical handbook for scientists and engineers. – Moscow: Nauka. – 1974. – 832p. (Rus.)
9. Solodov A.P. Heat and mass exchange in power machinery installations (Electronic Course). – http://twt.mpei.ac.ru/solodov/HMT-eBook_2009/ index.htm (Rus.)
10. Solodov A., Ochkov V. Differential Models: An Introduction with MathCAD. – Springer. – 2004. – 246p.
11. Volkov.A.I., Zharskiy. I.M. The big chemical handbook. – Moscow: Sovetskaya shkola. – 2005. – 608p. (Rus.)
Abstract views: 89 PDF Downloads: 63
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.