NUMERICAL MODELLING OF PROCESSES WARMLY – AND MASS TRANSFER IN ONBOARD CAVITATION SYSTEMS OF MAINTENANCE OF STABILITY AUTOMOBILE FUEL BLEND
In work features of mathematical modelling of process hydrodynamical cavitation automobile blend fuel – gazolin-alcohol are considered. In mathematical model process hydrodynamical cavitation processes of phase transitions a liquid – pairs – a liquid are taken into account, in view of process of current of a non-uniform biphase stream (mix model).
2. Fuel Economy of 2013 Flex-Fuel (E85) Vehicles [Electron resource] /U.S. Department of Energy.- 2012. – Access: http: //www.fueleconomy.gov / feg / byfuel / FFV2013.html.
3. ADAPTER E85 [Electron resource] / GREENBUTTON ECOTECHNICS. – 2011. – mode pre- Stupa: http://greenbutton.org/ru/adapter-85.html
4. Manufacture of high quality goodstion mix gasoline cheap components. Homogenization gasoline. – 2007 – Mode. Access: http://www.ukrbudmash.com. ua/ru/fuel_blending_system.htm. (Rus.)
5. Fuel cavitator - fuel economy. – 2014. – Access: http: //www.afuelsystems.com / ru / cavitator.html. (Rus.)
6. Ivanov A.N. Hydrodynamics developed cavitatational movements , L. , 1980 .(Rus.)
7. Pat . 97284 , Ukraine , IPC F02M 27/08 (2006.01), F 02M 27/04 (2006.01) Fuel chamber vitator / Levterov , AM , Avramenko , AN ,Marakhovskii , VP , Bgancev , VN – Applicant and patent holder " Institute of machine problems еneering them . AN Podgorny " National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. – No u 2014 09044. – said. 08/11/2014 . Publ .03/10/2015 . Bull. No 5 .(Rus.)
Abstract views: 207 PDF Downloads: 114
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.