THE DEVELOPMENT OF GEOTHERMAL ENERGY IN THE WORLD
According to the materials of the World Geothermal Congress 2015 provides an overview of the development of geothermal energy in the world. Over the past five years, the energy industry began a rapid development: geothermal power installed capacity increased by 16 %, production of geothermal heat power plants increased by 45 %. Inexhaustibility of the energy source, new technology and drilling technology of geothermal heat in central heating systems have attracted significant investment in this sector. Cost of energy produced by geothermal plants is much lower compared to other renewable energy sources and conventional stations. Geothermal plants are environmentally friendly systems.
2. World energy council (Electronic resource) – Mode of access: www.worldenergy.org
3. John W. Lund, Tonya L. Boyd Direct Utilization of Geothermal Energy 2015 Worldwide Review (Electronic resource) // – Mode of access: https://pangea.stanford.edu; http://www.geothermalenergy.org
4. French know-how in the field of GEOTHERMAL ENERGY District heating and electricity genera-tion systems // – Mode of access: www.ademe.fr
5. Drilling of the geothermal doublet at Gentilly: marking the rebirth of geothermal in France (Electronic resource) // – Mode of access: www.engie.com/geothermal
6. l’expert de la géothermie au service des villes durables (Electronic resource) // – Mode of access: http://www.cofelyreseaux-gdfsuez.com
7. Geothermal_Handbook (Electronic resource) // – Mode of a access: http://www.esmap.org/esmap/ Geothermal_Handbook
8. Medium-Term Renewable Energy. Market Report 2014 (Electronic resource) – Mode of access: http://www.bp.com/statisticalreview; www.iea.org
9. Walter Gerardi, Stephen Hinchliffe. Valuing Geothermal Projects Using an Enhanced Levelised Cost Framework (Electronic resource) // Proceedings World Geothermal Congress – 19-25 April 2015, Melbourne, Australia. – Mode of access: http://www.geothermal-energy.org/
10. Electronic resource – Mode of access: http://www.bp.com/statisticalreview.
11. Fortov V.E., Popel O.S. Renewable energy in the world and in Russia // Proceedings of the First International Forum "Renewable Energy. Ways to improve the energy and economic efficien-cy REENFOR-2013." 22-23 October 2013 / ed. dts OS Popiel - M .: High Temperatures Russian Academy of Sciences, 2013. - S. 12-22. (Rus.)
12. Sven Teske, Vladimir Chuprov Energy Revolution prospects for the formation of energy, without the danger of Russia (Electronic resource) – Mode of access: http://www.energyblueprint.info (Rus.)
13. Drilling Down on Geothermal Potential: An Assessment for Central America (Electronic resource) – Mode of access: https://www.esmap.org; http://www.bp.com.
Abstract views: 77 PDF Downloads: 97
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.