THERMODYNAMIC EFFICIENCY OF RECIRCULATING HEAT PUMP AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM IN A CLOSED SWIMMING POOL
The thermodynamic efficiency of the conditioning system of pool with air recirculation are analyzed in the paper. Graphic dependencies of the main parameters which characterizing the system performance are shown. The influence of parameters of the ambient air for thermodynamic efficiency of the system are shown.
2. Providing climate and energy saving in swimming pools. Norms of designing. – M.: Avokpress, 2012. – 18p. (Rus.)
3. Matsevyty Y.M. Embed of heat pump technology / Y.М. Matsevyty, N.B. Chirkin, L.S. Bogdanovich, А.S. Klepanda // Energotehnologii i resursosberezhenie. – 2008. – № 3. – pp. 4 – 10. (Rus.)
4. Bezrodny M. Thermodynamic efficiency of use of heat pumps in the air ventilation system in the indoor pools / M. Bezrodny, D. Kuta, T. Dranik // Energotehnologii i resursosberezhenie. – 2013. – № 6. – pp. 29 – 35. (Rus.)
5. Bezrodny M. Efficiensy of heat pump ventilation system of pool with air recirculation and bypass of heat pump / M. Bezrodny, D. Kuta, O. Moroshchuk // Promyshlennaja teplotehnika. – 2014. – № 4. – pp. 45 – 53.
6. Bezrodny M. Efficiency of heat pump ventilation and heating of water system in an indoor swimming pool / M. Bezrodny, D. Kuta, O. Moroshchuk // Shidno-jevropejs'kyj zhurnal peredovyh tehnologij. – 2014. – № 3/8(69). – pp. 34 – 39. (Ukr.)
7. Morozjuk T.V. The theory of chillers and heat pumps. – Odessa: Studija «Negociant», 2006. – 712 p. (Rus.)
8. Krasnov, Y. HVAC system. Design guidelines for industrial and public buildings. – Moskva. Tehnosfera, 2006. – 288 p. (Rus.)
Abstract views: 40 PDF Downloads: 40
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.