EFFECT OF MASS FLUX ON FLOW CHARACTERISTIC AND HEAT TRANSFER IN BARE TUBES AT SUPERCRITICAL PARAMETERS
Data of computer modeling on the ascertainment of developments of mass flux effect on the characteristics flow and heat transfer in bare tubes at supercritical parameters are analyzed. This research results correspond to mass flux variable from 1002 kg/(m2s) to 1400 kg/(m2s).
2. Zhuk V.V., Barbashev S.V., Kravchenko V.P. Safety Assurance of NPP with VVER-SKD. – Yaderna energetyka i dovkillya. – 2015, №1. – P.4–10. (Rus)
3. Kelly J.E. Generation IV International Forum: A decade of progress through international cooperation . – Progress in Nuclear Energy. – 2014, Vol. 77. – P. 240–246. (Eng)
4. Glebov A.P., Terentiev M.I. Development SCWR reactor prototype which is water-cooled at supercritical pressure under the GIF program (IFP-4). – Atomnaia technika za rubezhom. – 2014, № 5. –P. 3–17. (Rus)
5. Asmolov V.G., Semchenkov Yu.M., Sidorenko V.A. Look NPP with light-water power reactors of the next generation. – Sedmaya mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-tehnicheskaya konferentsiya «Bezopasnost, effektivnost i ekonomika atomnoy energetiki». – Moskva, 26–27 maya 2010. – M: OAO «Kontsern Rosenergoatom», 2010. – P. 7–14. (Rus)
6. Semchenkov Yu. M., Sidorenko V.A. Prospects for the development of nuclear power plants with VVER . – Tepoenergetika. – 2011, № 5. – P. 2–9. (Rus)
7. Agranat V., Malin M., Pioro I., Abdullah R., Perminov V.A. CFD Modelling of Supercritical Water Heat Transfer in a Vertical Bare Tube Upward Flow. Proceedings of ICONE-23, May 17-21, Chiba, Japan. – 2015. – Paper 1163. – 11 p. (Eng)
8. Vanyukova G.V., Kuznetsov Yu.N., Loninov A.Ya., Papandin M.V., Smirnov V.P. and Pioro I.L. Application of CFD Code to Calculations of Heat Transfer in a Fuel Bundle of SCW Pressure Channel Reactor// Proc. 4th International Symposium on Supercritical Water-Cooled Reactors (ISSCWR-4), March 8−11, 2009. – Heidelberg, Germany, 2009. – Paper 28. – 9 p. (Eng)
9. Farah A., Harvel G. and Pioro I. Assessment of Fluent CFD Code as an Analysis Tool for Supercritical-Water Heat-Transfer Applications. Proceedings of the 15th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermalhydraulics (NURETH-15), Pisa, Italy, May 12-15 2013. – Paper 118. – 13 p. (Eng)
10. Fialko N.M., Pioro I.L., Mayson N.V., Meranova N.O. Simulation of flow and heat transfer in the bure tubes at supercritical pressures. – Promyshlennaia teplotehnika. – 2016. – №3. – P. 12–21. (Rus)
11. Mokry S., Pioro I.L., Farah A., King K., Gupta S., Peiman W. and Kirillov P. Development of Supercritical Water Heat-Transfer Correlation for Vertical Bare Tubes. – Nuclear Engineering and Design. – 2011, Vol. 241. – Р. 1126−1136. (Eng)
Abstract views: 152 PDF Downloads: 84
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.