COMPARISON OF EFFECTIVENESS OF AERATION OF THE CULTURE MEDIUM IN THE MASS TRANSFER SETUPS WITH DISCRETE-PULSED INPUT OF ENERGY DURING CULTIVATION OF BAKERY YEAST
The article presents the results of comparing the efficiency of the aeration of the culture medium in the two types of mass transfer systems with discrete-pulse energy input in the process of cultivating the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
2. Obodovich A.N. The study of atmospheric oxygen absorption in the fermentation unit with discrete-pulse energy input / A.N. Obodovich, A.N. Fischenko, V.V. Sidorenko // Promyishlennaya teplotehnika. – 2016. – vol. 38, №2 – p. 33-38 [Rus].
3. Obodovich A.N. Effect mechanisms of DPIE on mass transfer rate and the growth of microorganisms/ A. N. Obodovich, A.N. Fischenko, V.V. Sidorenko// Promyishlennaya teplotehnika. – 2016. – vol. 38, №1 – p. 25-30 [Rus].
4. O.A. Kremnev, A.A. Dolinskiy, A.A. Korchinskiy et al. The process fluid aeration for growing microorganisms / Certificate of authorship USSR, no 787457, 1980 [Rus].
5. O.A. Kremnev, A.A. Dolinskiy, A.A. Korchinskiy, Ya.I. Korenberg. Method of saturation liquid with gas / Certificate of authorship USSR, no 672155, 1979 [Rus].
6. O.A. Kremnev, A.A. Dolinskiy, A.A. Korchinskiy et al. Device for pulsed aeration of liquid / Certificate of authorship USSR, no735290, 1980 [Rus].
7. Dolinskiy A.A. Investigation of the effect of pulse-discrete gas supply with a frequency of 1000...5000 Hz on the absorption process / A.A. Dolinskiy, A.A. Korchinskiy, V.V. Panchishin. – Promyishlennaya teplotehnika. – 1983. – vol. 5, №3 – p. 30-33. [Rus].
8. Boshenyatov B.V. Hydrodynamics of microbubbles of gas-liquid media / B.V. Boshenyatov. Izvestiya Tomskogo politehnicheskogo universiteta. – 2005. – vol. 308, №6 – p. 161-164. [Rus].
9. Dolinskiy A.A. Energy saving absorption technology in the production of carbonated beverages / A.A. Dolinskiy, B.I. Basok, O.K. Shetankov, A.I. Chayka. – Promyishlennaya teplotehnika. – 2001. – vol. 23, № 4 –5. – p. 137-140 [Rus].
10. Grabova T. Dispersion of heterogeneous systems in a rotary-pulsation apparatus of disccylindrical type, PhD dissertation (Engineering). Institute of engineering thermophysics, 2007 [ Rus].
11. Obodovich A.N. Pecularities of hydrodynamic processing of the nutrient medium in the rotorpulsation apparatus/ A.N. Obodovich, T. E. Mudrak, V.V. Sidorenko . – Promyishlennaya teplotehnika. – 2016. – vol. №3, p. 22-28 [Rus].
Abstract views: 200 PDF Downloads: 174
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.