CYCLIC MICROWAVE DRYING DENSE LAYER OF GRAIN MATERIALS
The results of experimental studies of the kinetics of cyclic microwave drying for thick layer of grain at different durations purge are presented. The effect of temperature of air while purging layer on the main characteristics of the process established. Operating parameters for optimum cyclic drying identified, qualitative dependence of the drying rate at different periods of cycles of processing time established.
2. Kalenderyan V. A., Boshkova I.L., Volgusheva N.V. Kinetics of Microwave Drying of a Free-Flowing Organic Material // IFZh, 2006 – Р. 123–127 (Rus).
3. Boshkova I.L., Volgusheva N.V., Dementeva T.Yu. The development of energy-saving grain dryers based on microwave heating // TEPRBP: Yuzhno-Uralskiy gos. un-t. – Chelyabinsk, 2013 – Р. 368–368 (Rus).
4. Volgusheva N.V. Kinetics drying dense bed of particulate material (for example buckwheat ) for various methods for supplying heat / Avtoref. dis. kand. tehn. nauk. /Odesa: ODAH, 2005. – 18р. (Ukr).
5. Lyikov A.V. Theory of Drying. – M.: Energiya, 1968. – 472р. (Rus).
6. Dementeva T. Yu. Intensification of processes of heat and moisture transfer in drying grain material under microwave electromagnetic field / Avtoref. dis. kand. tehn. nauk /Odesa: ODAH, 2012. – 22р. (Ukr).
Abstract views: 182 PDF Downloads: 85
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.