ANALYSIS OF THE APPLICATION COMBINED HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEMS FOR WATER HEATING AND BLAST AIR OF THE BOILER UNIT
The possibility of the integrated approach use, which is based on the exergy analysis methods application jointly with the theory of linear systems methods, to evaluate operational state of the facility, which includes a boiler and a combined mixture heat recovery system for water and blast air heating, were shown.
2. Fialko N., Stepanova A., Navrodskaya R., Sherenkovsky Y., Shevchuk S. Effectiveness of termoutilizing systems of boiler plants, using surface condensing utilizers. // Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika. – 2014. – V. 36, № 3. – P. 63 – 71. (Rus.)
3. Fialko N., Stepanova A., Navrodskaya R., Sherenkovsky Y. The effectiveness of a heat recovery boiler installation optimized by various methods. // Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika. – 2014. – V. 36, № 1. – P. 41 – 46. (Rus.).
4. Fialko N., Stepanova A., Navrodskaya R., Sherenkovsky Y. Optimization of heat recovery installation glass furnace. // Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika. – 2014. – V. 36, № 5. – P. 81 – 88. (Rus.)
5. Fialko N., Stepanova A., Presitsh G., Gnedash G. Analysis of efficiency heat recovery systems for heating and humidifying the air blast boiler. // Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika. – 2015. – V. 37, № 4. – P. 71 – 79. (Rus.).
6. Valero A., Torres C. Algebraic Thermodynamic Analysis of Energy Systems ASME Book no. G00452 WAM-1988, AES. Vol. 7 P. 13 – 23.
7. Pardo E.D. Analisis Exergetico у Termoeconomico de Procesos industriales. Madrid: –1991. – 238p.
8. Bejan A. Advanced Engineering Thermodynamics Wiley & Sons. N V. –1988. – 276p.
9. Alvarado S., Cherardelli С. Exergoeconomie Optimization of Cogeneration Plant. Ener-gy, (19 – 12). 1994. – 124p.
10. Auraher H. Fundamental Aspects of Energy Application to the Analysis and Optimization of Energy Processes. – 2006. – 165p.
Abstract views: 42 PDF Downloads: 37
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.