ANALYSIS OF OPERATION MODELS IN THE DISTRICT HEATING SECTOR OF EU COUNTRIES. PART 1
The paper covers state of the art and prospects for the development of district heating in Europe, including the use of renewable energy sources. Basic models of district heating system designs are analyzed. It is shown that efficiency of district heating operation depends on the extent of unbundling of heat generation and transmission, opportunities for third-party access to heat networks, existing types of ownership.
2. Directive 2012/27/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 on energy efficiency http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=OJ:L:2012:315:FULL&from=EN
3. Harri-Pekka Korhonen. Overview of DH pricing and regulation in Europe. Fortum, 2012. http://www.lsta.lt/files/events/121204_FORTUM/10_Overview%20of%20DH%20pricing%20and%20regulation%20in%20Europe_H-P%20Korhonen.pdf
4. Regulated third-party access in heat markets: how to organize access conditions. Oxera Agenda, June 2014. http://www.oxera.com/getmedia/195b43b0-6bd3-4fc4-8b13-df95f80acf2e/Regulated-third-party.pdf.aspx?ext=.pdf
5. District Heating System Ownership Guide. DHCAN, 2004 http://projects.bre.co.uk/DHCAN/pdf/OwnershipManagement.pdf
6. Britt Aronson, Stefan Hellmer. An International Comparison of District Heating Markets, 2009. http://www.svenskfjarrvarme.se/Global/FJ%C3%84RRSYN/Rapporter%20och%20resultatblad/Rapport%20marknad/2009/An%20International%20Comparison%20of%20District%20Hetaing%20Markets.pdf
Abstract views: 308 PDF Downloads: 205
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.