ANALYSIS OF POSSIBILITY TO OBTAIN WOOD FUEL FROM ADDITIONAL SOURCES IN UKRAINE
Rate of development of bioenergy in Ukraine is analyzed. The paper considers possibilities for obtaining wood fuel from such additional sources as shelterbelt forests, shelter forests along motor roads and railways and dead wood. It is shown that the use of these additional sources may increase the energy potential of wood biomass in Ukraine in more than two times.
2. National Renewable Energy Action Plan until 2020. Approved by CMU Resolution № 902-р of 01.10.2014. (Ukr)
3. Statistical Yearbook of Ukraine for 2014. State Statistics Service of Ukraine, 2015.
4. Conception for the development of agricultural afforestation in Ukraine. Approved by CMU Resolution № 725-р of 18.09.2013. (Ukr)
5. Action Plan for the implementation of Conception for the development of agricultural afforestation in Ukraine. Approved by CMU Resolution № 582-р of 18.06.2014.
6. Environmental requirements to motor roads. Designing. ГБН В.2.3-218-007:2912. Ukravtodor, 2012.
7. Transport constructions. Railway tracks of 1520 mm. Designing norms. ДБН В.2.3-19-2008. Minregionbud of Ukraine, 2008.
8. Carbon, climate and land management in Ukraine: forest sector: Monograph / [А. Shvydenko, H. Lakyda, D. Schepaschenko, R. Vasylyshyn, Yu. Marchuck]. – Korsun-Shevchenkibsky: FOP Gavryshenko V.М., 2014. – 283 p. (Ukr)
9. Zheliezna Т.А., Bashtovyi А.І., Geletukha G.G. Analysis of additional sources of wood fuel in Ukraine. UABio Position Paper № 15, 2016. http://www.uabio.org/img/files/docs/position-paperuabio-15-en.pdf
Abstract views: 78 PDF Downloads: 84
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.