INTERNAL ENERGY OF THE EARTH: A NEW HYPOTHESIS (OVERVIEW)
The article presents the main provisions of the recently published hypothesis about the existence in core of the planet a stable, not previously considered, the source of geothermal energy – the thermonuclear reactions of a special class (pycnonuclear reactions). The motive for the appearance of the hypothesis was the discovery as a result of the calculated and experimental research considerable divergence of the energy balance data of the Earth. New ideas about the nature of geothermal energy give rise to refine the concept of abiotic origin of hydrocarbons (oil, natural gas).
2. Anderson D.L. New Theory of the Earth. N.Y.: Cambridge U. Press, 2007.
3. Pollak H.N., Hurter S.J., Johnson J.R. Heat Flow from the Earth’s Interior: Analysis of the Global Data Set. Rewiews of Geophysics. 1993. №3.
4. Lay T., Hernlund J., Buffer B.A. Core-mantle Boundary Heat Flow. Nature Geoscience. 2008. – V. 1. P.25–35.
5. Condo A., Condo Y., Ichimura K., et al. Partial Radiogenic Heat Model for Earth Revealed by Geoneutrino Measurements. Geoscience. 2011. – V.4. P.647–651.
6. Baranov M.I. An Approximation Calculation of the Earth's Magnetic Field. Elektrotechnika i elektronika. 2010. – T. 6. Р.46–48.
7. Larin V.N. Hydridic Earth Theory. M.: Nedra, 1980.
8. Terez E.I., Terez I.E. Thermonuclear Processes in the Core – the Main Source of Energy of the Geodynamic Evolution and Degassing of the Earth. Izv. Krymskoj astrofisicheckoj observatorii. 2011. №1.
9. Energy: Past, Present and Future. V.1. From Fire and Water to Electricity. – K. 2006. – 304 р. Rozdil 8. Nafta i gas. Р.199–207.
10. Wolfberg D.B., Troickij A.A. The Main Results of the Congress of the World Energy Conference. Teploenergetika. 1990. – №2. – Р.2–8.
11. Kondratov D.I. The Problems of the World Market. Vestnik RAN. 2015. – T. 85. №7. – Р.616–626.
12. From the meeting room of NAS Ukraine December 2, 2015. Visnyk NANU. 2016. – №2. – Р.13–17.
Abstract views: 48 PDF Downloads: 58
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.