ENERGY EFFICIENT HEAT PUMP TECHNOLOGY. STATUS AND PROSPECTS OF THEIR INTRODUCTION IN UKRAINE
In the article addresses issues the state, development and implementation of heat pump technology in Ukraine. Examples use of these technologies both in the world and in Ukraine. Presented various schemes using of heat pump technology in field of housing economy and industry. Shown volume are possible economy of power resources in a wide implementation of heat pump technology.
2. Ecoportal www.envizonments.land-ecology.com.ua
3. Atlas of the Energy Potential of Renewable and Alternative Sources. (Kyiv, 2005). http://www.intelcenter.com.ua/rus/Cibrary/atlas_alten_ua.htm.
4. Kudria S.O. Alternative and renewable energy sources: textbook/ S.O. Kudria. – K.:NTUU "KPI", 2012. – 492 p.
5. Heat pumps market in the EU. Khold.2010.2:14-19
6. Swedish Heat Pumps OCTOPUS. www.octopus.ua
7. Sniezhkin Yu.F., Petrova Zh.O., Paziuk V.M. Energy efficient heat technology of production functional food powders: monograph – Vinnytsia: "VNAU", 2016. – 456 p.
Abstract views: 59 PDF Downloads: 85
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.