CALCULATION FIELDS OF TEMPERATURE AND THERMAL STRESS IF VARIABLE COEFFICIENTS HEAT AND TEMPERATURE PROTECTION
With the help of substitution obtained fairly simple analytical solution for the quasi-stationary temperature field in the bodies of the canonical form when the heat transfer coefficient and the temperature of the environment is a function of time. From this it follows as a special case of the solution in the case of constant temperature environment. Comparisons with the exact solutions have shown that the error in determining temperature fields does not exceed 6 %, and it can be considered quite acceptable for engineering calculations. Formulas for calculating of the axial thermal stresses has been suggested.
2. Ivanov V.V., Salomatov V.V. The calculation of the temperature field in solids under variable heat transfer coefficient // Journal of Engineering Physics. – 1965, T. 9, №1. – S.83–85.
3. Lykov A.V. The theory of heat conduction. – M .: Higher School, 1967. – 600 p.
4. Gorbunov A.D., Ukleina S.V. Analytical calculation of temperature and thermal stresses in the boundary conditions of type II // NMetAU, 2015. – Vyp.6 (21). – P.12–17.
5. Gorbunov A.D, Ukleina S.V. The timing of the inertial period when the boundary condition III kind // Coll. DGTU, №1 (26), 2015. – P. 149–155.
6. Gorbunov A.D. To the analytical calculation of thermal stresses in the convective heating bodies of simple form // Mathematical modeling. - Dneprodzerzhinsk: DGTU, 2012, №1 (26). – P. 39–45.
Abstract views: 130 PDF Downloads: 86
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.