COMPARATIVE EVALUATION Of THE EFFECTIVENESS Of THE SYSTEM OF TRANSPORT Of COOLANT BASED ON COAXIAL TUBES
Comparative analysis of thermal, mechanical and economic characteristics оf thermal networks – coaxial and the traditional two-pipe. The optimal condition under which performance coax network is more efficient than traditional.
2. Magazine "Assembly + Technology "No. 7/Ed. Forum invest LLC. – 2010. – 24 p.
3.Vargaftik N.B. Reference book on thermophysical properties of gases and liquids.
4. Ilchenko O.Т. Warm and mass interchanger’s apparatus TÈS and NPP.Kyiv: Higher school, 1992. – 207 p.
5. SNIP 41-02-2003.Heating nets.
6. Nikolaev V.A. Reference book of designer .
7. Law 41-03-2003 Thermal isolation of equipment and pipelines.
8. TSN 23-337-2002 Thermal isolation of equipment and pipelines. Yekaterinburg. 2002.
9. RD 153-34.0-20.523-98 Part 2.Methodical pointing on drafting of power description of aquatic thermal networks on a testimony "thermal losses".
10. Tarasevych E.K. Features of thermal calculation of aquatic thermal networks. // Scientific magazine ISSN 2070-7428 Modern problems of science and education. – 2014.– № 6.
11. Andrizhievskij A.A., Veremeeva O.N, Trifonov A.G. Using MATLAB software package for the optimization of heat exchanger "pipe-inpipe" //Exponenta. pro. Mathematika v prilozheniyach. – 2004. – № 1 (5).
Abstract views: 195 PDF Downloads: 168
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.