HOW IT WAS…
The retrospective view of the events that caused the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant. The estimates and analysis of the events from the civil and scientific societies immediately after the accident, as well as the results of the first stage (1986-1989 years) to liquidation of consequences the accident, including the IET of Ukrainian Academy of Sciences. Named the major problems and scientific works, which were actualized by the Chernobyl accident and directed at improving the safety of nuclear energy. It stressed that the optimal choice of energy in the fuel balance of the country is not in opposition to some other types of energy resources, but their rational, reasoned reliable technoeconomically and environmentally sound combination..
2. Grishchenko T.G., Krukovskiy P.G., Kovalenko G.V. and others. Works of Engineering Thermophysics NASU in Solving the Problems of the Destroyed Reactor and the Construction of Confinement (to the thirtieth anniversary of the Chernobyl accident). Promyshlenaja teplotechnika. - 2016. – T. 38, №2. – Р. 5-18.
3. Visn. USSR Academy of Sciences, 1989. – №12. – P. 11-14.
4. Vishnevsky I.M., Dovydovskyy V.V. Milestones Energy after Chernobyl Accident. Visn.National Academy of Sciences, 2016. – №4. – Р. 92- 98.
5. Tribune STR, 1990.– №3-4. – Р. 8-9.
6. Ibid, 1990. – №5-6. – Р. 10.
7. Bazeev E.T. Nuclear Energy: Public Responsibility. Obshestvo "Znanie" Ukraine. Kiev, 1991. – Р. 20.
8. Bazeev E.T. Energy and "Green". K.: Obshestvo "Znanie" Ukraine., 1989. – 15 р.
9. Vojvodin V.M. Actual Problems of Scientific and Technical Support and Safe Operation of Nuclear Power Complex of Ukraine. Vіsnyk NANU, 2014, №8. – Р. 25-32.
10. Voєvodin V.N. Scientific Support of Nuclear Energy in Ukraine. Vіsnyk NANU, 2015, №5.– Р. 55-58.
11. Shulga M.F. On the Extension of the Resource Blocks NPP Ukraine. Vіsnyk NANU, 2016, №5. – Р. 29-31.
12. Kharchenko V.V. The Strength of Materials and Structural Elements for Safe Operation and Extension of Nuclear Reactors and Aerospace Engineering. Vіsnyk NANU, 2016, №5.– Р. 57-60.
13. Geyets V.M. Development and Economic Cooperation and Energy Policy in Ukraine. Vіsnyk NANU, 2016, №2. – Р. 46-63.
14. Dolinsky A.A., Basok B.I., Bazeev E.T. Heating Strategy for Settlements of Ukraine (to discuss the draft Energy Strategy of Ukraine till 2035) // Bulletin of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. - 2015. №4. – Р. 98-105.
15. The concept of the Energy Strategy of Ukraine till 2035 (the developer - Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine, 2016).http://mpe.kmu.gov.ua/minugol/doccatalog/document?id=245094811.
16. Basok B.I., Bozhko I.K., Nedbaylo A.N., Lysenko O.N. Polyvalent Passive House heating System Based on Renewable Energy Sources // Inzhenerno-stroitelny zhurnal. – 2015. – №6 (58). – Р. 32-44.
Abstract views: 199 PDF Downloads: 165
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.