ANALYSIS OF OPERATION MODELS IN THE DISTRICT HEATING SECTOR OF EU COUNTRIES. PART 2
The paper covers basic models of district heating market and existing ways for heat tariff setting by the examples of selected European countries. Main problems of Ukraine’s district heating sector are analyzed. Recommendations for the creation of competitive heat market are suggested.
2. G. Geletukha, T. Zheliezha, A. Bashtovyi. Analysis of tariff setting in the district heating sector of EU countries. Position Paper No 14, Bioenergy Association of Ukraine, 2016. http://www.uabio.org/img/files/docs/position-paperuabio-14-en.pdf
3. Regulated third-party access in heat markets: how to organize access conditions. Oxera Agenda, June 2014. http://www.oxera.com/getmedia/195b43b0-6bd3-4fc4-8b13-df95f80acf2e/Regulated-third-party.pdf.aspx?ext=pdf
4. Open district-heat network, Fortum. http://annualreport2013.fortum.com/en/sustainability/our-business/heat-distribution/opendistrict-heat-network/
5. Finnish Energy, Price of District Heating. http://energia.fi/en/home-and-heating/districtheating/price-district-heating
6. Finnish Energy, District Heating in graphs, 2014. http://energia.fi/en/statistics-and-publications/district-heating-statistics/district-heating
7. Excise Taxation Customer Bulletin 21, May 2015. http://www.tulli.fi/en/finnish_customs/publications/excise_tax/excise_taxation/021.pdf
8. District Heating and Cooling. Country by Country 2015 Survey. Euroheat & Power. http://www.euroheat.org/DHC---Statistics-4.aspx?PID=417&M=NewsV2&Action=1&NewsId=557
9. Rimantas Germanas. “District heating became “greener”. The advantages of the use of biofuels”. Presentation at the Conference on “Financial instruments for stimulating energy efficiency. State initiatives in the housing sector and international projects”, 11 November 2015, Kyiv, Ukraine (in Russian). http://saee.gov.ua/sites/default/files/Germanas_Ukrain_ruskoreg.pdf
10. Energy efficiency and renewable energy: plans and initiatives for 2016. State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine (in Ukrainian) http://saee.gov.ua/sites/default/files/Plan2016.pdf
11. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine N 902-р of 01.10.2014 (in Ukrainian) http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/902-2014-%D1%80
Abstract views: 202 PDF Downloads: 129
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.