NEW MODELS OF HEAT FLOW SENSORS FOR MONITORING AND DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMS OF POWER EQUIPMENT
The paper discusses the construction principles of heat flow sensors for use in monitoring systems of thermal power equipment, taking into account the depending on the heat transfer conditions and the characteristics of the control object. In particular, considers the sensors with a reduced thermal resistance, the use of which allows to measure the heat flux in the conditions of high heat transferring; special sensors for research of transient heat transfer, and so on.
2. Grishenko, T., Dekusha, L., Shmarov, I., & Vorobyov, L. (2013). Transducers of heat flow with thermal noise and temperature leveling coatings. Industrial Heat Engineering, Vol.29 №2 (ISSN 0204- 3602), P. 94-102. (Rus.)
3. Geraschenko O. (1971). Heatmetry. Kyiv: Naukova dumka.192 p. (Rus.)
4. Dekusha, L. Heatmetry measuring transducers for study of complex heat exchange: thesis submitted to the degree of Candidate in technical sciences : 05.11.04 / Institute of Technical Thermophysic of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.– К., 1990. – 278 p. (Rus.)
5. Energy-saving. Thermoelectric transformers of heat flow for general purpose. General specifications: ДСТУ 3756-98. – [Valid from 2000- 07-01]. Derghspoghivstandart, 2000. – 54p.
6. Shmarov, I., Dekusha, L., Vorobyov, L. & Grishenko, T. (2012). Bicoiled heat flux transducer. Industrial Heat Engineering, Vol.34, №6 (ISSN 0204-3602), P. 86-93. (Rus.)
7. Patent 102475 UA, МПК G01K 17/08 Heat flux transducer. Dekusha, L., Shmarov, I., Vorobyov, L., & Grishenko, T. ; patentee is Institute of Engineering Thermophysics National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. – Publ. 10.07.2013. – Bull. No 13. – 2013.
8. Dekusha, L., Vorobyov, L. & Grishenko, T. (2003). Multi-layer galvanic heat flux transducers // Metrology and Measuring Equipment. Vol.64 (ISSN 0368-6418), P. 48-52. (Rus.)
9. Dekusha, L., Vorobyov, L. & Grishenko, T. (2003). Specialised heat flux transducers. Industrial Heat Engineering, Vol.25, №4 (ISSN 0204-3602), P. 464-466. (Rus.)
10. Dekusha, L., Grishenko, T., Vorobyov, L. & other (2008). Features of heat flux transducer design for the study of unsteady heat exchange. Industrial Heat Engineering, Vol.30, №2 (ISSN 0204-3602), P. 99-104. (Rus.)
11. Dekusha, L., Vorobyov, L., Grishenko, T., & other (2008). Features of heat flux transducer design for the study of unsteady heat exchange. Metrology and Measuring Equipment. Vol.68 (ISSN 0368-6418), P. 116-125. (Rus.)
12. Inventor's certificate No 875222 (USSR), МКИ3 G 01 К 17/0. Heat flux sensor / Dekusha, L., Mazurenko, А., Phyodorov, W., & other. – No 2878032/18-10 ; Publ. 23.10.1981. – Bull. No 39(53).
13. Dekusha, L., Vorobyov, L., Dekusha, O., Grishenko, T., (2008). Heat flux transducer with correction thermopile. «Metrology and Measurement Techniques» («Metrology – 2008») : collected papers of VІ International Scientific and Technical Conference, Kharkiv, P. 333– 339. (Rus.)
14. Vorobyov, L., Grishenko, T., Dekusha, L., & other (2013). Heat flux transducers for control of heat load on the aerodynamic paylod fairing of a lounch-vehicle. Metrology and Instruments, No 2 (ISSN 2307-2180), P. 22-29. (Rus.)
Abstract views: 131 PDF Downloads: 82
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.