EFFECT OF PRANDTL NUMBER ON HEAT TRANSFER IN A ORCULAR POROUS MICROCHANNEL
The results of studying the heat transfer process into mixed convection in a vertical circular microchannel occupied porous medium were presented. There is an estimation of Prandtl number effect on the temperature profiles and the heat transfer coefficient for various combinations of the values of the Knudsen and Rayleigh numbers.
2. Konovalov D.A., Lazarenko I.N., Kozhuhov N.N., Drozdov I.G. Razrabotka metodov intensifikatsii teploobmena v mikrokanalnyih teploobmennikah gibridnyih sistem termostabilizatsii [Development of methods for intensifying heat exchange in microchannel heat exchangers of hybrid thermal stabilization systems], Vestnik Voronezhskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Voronezh State University], 2016, V.12, №3, P.21-30. (RUS).
3. Vlasov M.N., Korsun A.S., Maslov Yu.A., Merinov I.G., Rachkov V.I., Kharitonov VS. Opredelenie parametrov integralnoy modeli turbulentnosti primenitelno k raschetu obtekanija sterzhnevykh sborok v priblizhenii poristogo tela [Determination of the parameters of the integral turbulence model in relation to the calculation of flow around the rod assemblies in the porous body approximation], Teplofizika i aeromekhanika [Thermophysics and aeromechanics], 2016, V. 23, №2, P. 209-218. (RUS.)
4. Gad-el-HakM. The fluid mechanics of microdevices, J. Fluids Engineering, 1999, V. 121, №1, P.5-33.
5. Nield D.A. andBejan A. Convection in Porous Media, 4th Edition, New York: Springer, 2013, 640P.
6. Vafai K. Handbook of Porous Media, 3rd edition, CRC Press, 2015, 784 P.
7. Garg P., Purohit G.N., Chaudhary R.C. Similarity solution for combined free-forced convection past a vertical porous plate in a porous medium with a convective surface boundary condition, Int. J. of Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 2016, V 21, №4, P. 827-836.
8. Avramenko A.A., Tyrinov A.I., Shevchuk I.V., Dmitrenko N.P., Kravchuk A.V., Shevchuk V.I. Mixed convection in a vertical flat microchannel, Int J Heat Mass Transf, 2017, 106, P. 1164-73.
9. Avramenko A.A., Tyrinov A.I., Shevchuk I.V., Dmitrenko N.P., Kravchuk A.V., Shevchuk V.I. Mixed convection in a vertical circular microchannel, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 2017, 121, P. 1-12.
10. Avramenko A.A., Kovetska Y.Y. Teploobmen i gidrodinamika pri smeshannoy konvektsii v poristom mikrokanale [Heat transfer and hydrodynamics at mixed convection in a porous microchannel], Promyishlennaya teplotehnika [Industrial heat engineering], 2017, V.39, P.26-31 (RUS).
Abstract views: 64 PDF Downloads: 68
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.