POSSIBILITY OF UPDATING THE TURBO- COMPRESSOR PACKAGES OF GAS INDUSTRY BASED ON THE EFFICIENCY ANALYSIS RESULTS OF THEIR WORKING PROCESS
Using the experimental data on efficiency of centrifugal compressor and gas turbine engine being a part of the package GPA-C-6,3A the efficiency analysis of its working process is made. Based on it the package system characteristics and the recommendations to increase energy efficiency of gas turbine TCA are obtained.
2. Parafeynik V.P. “Scientific Basis of Development of Turbo-Compressor Units with Gas Turbine” Abstract of Doctor Thesis in Engineering Science Spec. 05.05.16 . - Kharkov, 2009. 41 P. (Ukr)
3. Parafeynik V.P. , Nefyedov A.N., Yevdokimov V.E., Tertyshnyiy I.N. “Regards geometry optimization of natural gas centrifugal compressors rotor bundle” Compressor equipment and pneumatic. M, 2012, (NO.2): 10-17. (RUS)
4. Sagitov R.R. Raising of Compressor Stations Components Operation Efficiency Based on Exergy Analysis. R.R.Sagitov Abstract of a Thesis. PhD in Technical Sciences, major 05.14.04 “Industrial Thermal Power Engineering”. - M., 2014. - 167P. (RUS)
5. Analysis of Centrifugal Compressor Efficiency AS Complex Energotechnological System. I.N.Tertyshnyi, V.P. Parafejnik, A.N.Nefyodov, S.A.Rogalskiy. Compressor and Power Engineering , M, 2014. - NO.4. - P. 6-10. (RUS)
6. George Tsatsaronis. Interaction of Thermodynamica and Economics to Minimize the Cost of Power Conditioning System / George Tsatsaronis. - Odessa: Negotiant. - 2002. - 152P. (Ukr)
7. System-Structure Analysis of Steam and Compressor Thermotransformers. Yu.M.Matsevityi, E.G.Bratuta, D. H.Kharlampidi, V.A.Tarasova. Institute for Mechanical Engineering Problems of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. - Kharkov. - 2014. - 269P. (Ukr)
8. Shcherbakov N.S., Parafeynik V.P. , Ryabov A.A., Shevchuk V.V., Raznoshynskyy V.N., Tertyshnyiy I.N., Prilipko S.A. “Selection of System Characteristic of TurboCompressor Package Based on EfficiencyAnalysis according to Full-Scale Test Results. Part III. Efficiency Research of Basic Systems of Turbo-Compressor Package GPA- C-6,3A/56-l,45 on Full-Scale Test Results” Engineering Industry Problems. 2017 (V.20,2): 11-18. (Ukr)
9. Tertyshnyiy I.N., Prilipko S.A., Miroshnichenko E.A., Parafeynik V.P. “Thermodynamic Analysis of Operating Process Efficiency of Booster Turbo-Compressor Packages with Gas Turbine Drive. Part I.” Engineering Industry Problems. 2015 (V.18, 4/1): 9-17. (Ukr)
10. Tertyshnyiy I.N., Prilipko S.A., Parafeynik V.P. “Thermodynamic Analysis of Operating Process Efficiency of Booster Turbo-Compressor Packages with Gas Turbine Drive. Part I.” Engineering Industry Problems. 2016 (V.19, 2): 10-18. (Ukr)
11. ISO 5389 -2005, “Turbocompressors - Performance Test code,” Second Edition, International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland, 2005. 142 P.
Abstract views: 62 PDF Downloads: 72
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.