MODELING OF SOLAR RADIATION FOR USE IN RENEWABLE ENERGY AND IN CONSTRUCTION THERMAL PHYSICS
The work is devoted to the estimation of the intensity and energy of solar radiation at the earth's surface. The aim of the research is to develop a mathematical model of solar radiation, necessary for the design of devices for renewable energy, as well as in the design and construction of buildings and structures. The mathematical model of solar radiation is realized in the Python code. The program code allows you to calculate the intensity of solar radiation and solar insolation on any day of the year. The model is verified by the results of experimental studies of solar radiation in the Odessa region and by the results of our own experimental data.
2. ASHRAEHandbook - Fundamental: ASHRAE 2009.
3. Reda I. and Andreas A. National Solar Position Algorithm for Solar Radiation Applications. Technical Report. Revised January 2008.
4. ASHRAE Handbook - HVAC applications. Atlanta (GA): ASHRAE, 2001.
5. Kuo Wei Liang, Chen Wu. Numerical simulation and visualization for building envelope thermal distribution analysis. International Conference on Construction Applications of Virtual Reality, 201 І.
6. Gueymard Chris. Revising ASHRAE climatic data for design and standards - Part 2: Clear-sky solar radiation model. ASHRAE Transactions January 2013.
7. Noorian A. M., MoradI., Kamal G. A. Evaluation of 12 models to estimate hourly diffuse irradiation on inclined surfaces. Renewable Energy 33 (2008) 1406-1412.
8. Duffie John A. BeckmanWilliam A. Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes. Fourth Edition. 2013, 910P.
9. Myers Dary R. Solar radiation Practical Modeling for Renewable Energy Applications. 2013. 199P.
10. Szokolay S. V. Solar geometry. Second revised edition 2007.
11. Wong L. T., Chow W. K. Solar radiation model. Applied Energy 69 (2001) 191-224.
12. Shaltout M. A., Hassan A. H., Fathy A. M. Total suspended particles and solar radiation over Cairo and Aswan. Renewable Energy 23 (2001) 605-619.
13. StewartD. A., DudelH. P. , LevittL. J. Solar radiation in Saudi Arabia. Weapons Sciences Directorate Research, Development, and Engineering Center, DTIC Technical report rd-ws-93-6, June 1993.
14. Tyagi A. P. Solar radiant energy over India. India meteorological department ministry of earth sciences New Delhi, 2009, 4179P.
15. Doost A. K., AkhlaghiM. Estimation and Comparison of Solar Radiation Intensity by Some Models in a Region of Iran. Journal of Power and Energy Engineering, 2014, 2, 345-351.
16. Becker S. Calculation of direct solar and diffuse radiation in Israel. International journal of climatology, 2001, 21, 1561-1576.
17. Kravchenko V. P. , Kravchenko E. V., Bondar I. V. [Instrumental definition of insolation in the Odessa region]. Energetika: ekonomika, tehnologii, ekologiya. 2016. № 1, P. 20-27. (Ukr)
Abstract views: 178 PDF Downloads: 158
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.