HOUSEHOLD DRAIN WATER HEAT RECOVERY UNIT
In this article the possibility of energy recuperation from waste water is considered. The example of numerical simulation drain water heat recovery unit in household is represented. It is obtained that household can recuperate some heat that usually consider as a loss.
2. A. Obidnyk, E. Malkin, A. Yatsenko. Analiz sushchestvuiushchih ustroistv i system otbora nizkopotentsialnoi teploty stochnih vod system kanalizatsii. [Analysis of existing devices and systems for utilization of low-grade heat waste sewage water]. Budownictwo O zoptymalizowanym potencjale energetycznym, 2015. VO1.1. N 15. P. 143-151. (RUS)
3. A. Bertrand, A. Mastrucci, N. Schueler, R. Aggoune, F Marechal. Characterisation of domestic hot water end- uses for integrated urban thermal energy assessment and optimization. Applied Energy, 2017. VO1. 186, Part 2. P. 152-166.
4. P Eslami-nejad, M. Bernier. Impact of grey water heat recovery on the electrical demand of domestic hot water heaters. Eleventh International IBPSA Conference Glasgow, Scotland, July 27-30, 2009. P 681-687.
5. L.T. Wong, K.W Mui, Y. Guan. Shower water heat recovery in highrise residential buildings of Hong Kong.
6. J. Vaiciunas, V. Geleziunas, R. Valancius, A. Jurelionis, T. Zdankus. Analysis of Drain Water Heat Exchangers System in Wellness Center. Journal of Sustainable Architecture and Civil Engineering, 2016. VO1. 4. P. 15-23.
7. Daniel Sly's, Sabina Kordana. Financial analysis of the implementation of a Drain Water Heat Recovery unit in residential housing. Energy and Buildings, 2014. VO1. 71. P. 1-11.
8. D. Picard, V.Delisle, M. Bernier, M. Kummert. On the combined effect of wastewater heat recovery and solar domestic hot water heating. Canadian Solar Buildings Conference, Montreal, August 20-24, 2004.
9. Kamyar Tanha, Alan S. Fung, Rakesh Kumar. Performance of two domestic solar water heaters with drain water heat recovery units: Simulation and experimental investigation. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2015. VO1. 90. P. 444-459.
Abstract views: 229 PDF Downloads: 263
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.