PROSPECTS FOR USING BIOMASS FROM AGRARIAN PRUNING AND PLANTATION REMOVAL IN UKRAINE
The potential, state of the art and prospects for the production of biofuel and energy from biomass obtained from agrarian pruning and plantation removal in the EU are presented in the paper. The paper analyzes the place of wood biomass in the biomass energy potential and its practical use in Ukraine. Preconditions for involving biomass from agrarian pruning and plantation removal in Ukraine’s energy sector are considered.
2. EU 7th Framework Program EuroPruning project http://www.europruning.eu/
3. EU Horizon 2020 uP_runing project http://www. up-running.eu/
4. CIRCE. Mapping and analysis of the pruning biomass potential in Europe. Deliverable 3.1 report. EuroPruning project, 2014 http://www.europruning.eu/ web/lists/pubfiles.aspx?type=pubdeliverables
5. B. Elbersen, I. Startisky, G. Hengeveld et al. Atlas of EU biomass potential. Deliverable 3.3 report. Biomass Futures Project, 2012 https://ec.europa.eu/energy/intelligent/projects/sites/iee-projects/files/projects/documents/biomass_futures_atlas_of_technical_and_economic_biomass_potential_en.pdf
6. D. Garcia-Galindo, A. Rezeau, A. Samper et al. Setting up and running sustainable supply of woody biomass from agrarian pruning and plantation removal. Scope and European initiative. Proc. of 24th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, 6-9 June 2016, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, P. 1760-1765.
7. D. Garcia-Galindo, M. Gomez-Palmero, E. Pueyo et al. Agricultural pruning as biomass resource: generation, potentials and current fates. An approach to its state in Europe. Proc. of 24th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, 6-9 June 2016, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, P. 1579-1595.
8. CERTH. Flagship success cases update vl. Deliverable 6.3 report. uP-running project, 2017 http://www.up-running.eu/observatory-of-appr-experiences/
Abstract views: 182 PDF Downloads: 112
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.