INCREASE OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY OF UKRAINE'S ECONOMY – MISSION AND THE MAIN PRIORITY OF DEVELOPMENT OF NATIVE ENERGY
Presented are the possible trends of development of the Ukrainian energy industry for improving the energy efficiency of Ukraine's economy, discussed by scientific community in the form of strategies and expert opinions. The role of improving energy efficiency in the structure of energy balances is emphasized as the main potential ecologically clean energy resource.
2. The approval of the Energy Strategy of Ukraine till 2030. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 15.03.2006, № 145-p.
3. The updated Energy Strategy of Ukraine till 2030. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ukraine from April 27, 2013, №1070-p. "On approval of the Energy Strategy of Ukraine till 2030".
4. http://www.kmu. gov. ua/control/publish/article art id = 249634799.
5. Bashmakov I. Increase energy efficiency – Chief power machinery resource (presentation of). https: //www/ cenef/ru/file/Stady.ppt.
6. Law of the Russian Federation No. 261-FZ of November 23, 2009 "On Energy Saving and on Increasing Energy Efficiency and on Amending Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation."
7. Law of Ukraine "On energy saving". VR Decision №75 / 94-VR of 01.07.1994.
8. Bashmakov I. Revenge of the ignored priority of the "Energy Strategy of Russia". // https: //www/cenef/ru/file/Bpaper101.pdf.
9. Porfiryev B.N., Roginko S.A. Energy on renewable sources: Prospects in the world and Russia. //Vestnik RAN, v. 86, No. 11. – 2016. – P. 963-971.
10. EC Directive 2012/27 / EC of 25 October 2012 on energy efficiency.
11. Bashmakov I. The law of increasing energy efficiency. Energoinform, No. 27 (158), 2002.
12. Mr Himself. Bulletin of the Ukrainian network "Energy Efficient Cities", №3-4, 2005. p. 17.
13. Karp I.N., Suhin E.I. Quantitative assessment of impact of energy saving technologies on the economy of natural gas in industry and energy. Ecotechnologies and energy saving. 2007. № 4. PP. 24-44.
14. Zakirov D.G. The Importance of the National Project in Enhancing the Energy Efficiency and the Economy of the Regions of the Country. Energy Saving. 2008. №8. P. 56-62.
15. National Report on the prospects for the implementation of state energy efficiency policy in 2008. NAER Kyiv. 2009. – 95 p.
16. Strategy for Sustainable Development "Ukraine - 2020". Decree of the President of Ukraine on January 12, 2015, №5 / 2015
17. "Foresight 2016" – scenario of socio-economic development of Ukraine for 2020 and 2030: Abstract / Project Manager MZZgurovsky. Kyiv: "KPI named Igor Sikorsky." Publishing house "Polytechnic", 2016. 20 р.
18. Program "Intellectual Energy of Europe". Decision 1639/2006 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 2006
19. Intelligent electricity networks: elements and modes: The Society. Ed. Acad. NAS of Ukraine OV Kirilenko. Institute of Electrodynamics of NAS of Ukraine. K .Institute of Electrodynamics of NAS of Ukraine, 2016. 405 p.
20. Denisyuk S.P. Global trends of modernization of energy infrastructure. Priorities for Ukraine.
Abstract views: 168 PDF Downloads: 228
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.