TECHNOLOGICAL AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC INNOVATIONS FOR IMPROVING ENERGY EFFICIENCY OF BUILDINGS (Review)
The communal heat power engineering of Ukraine and its main area - the heat supply of the settlements of Ukraine - is the main consumer of primary energy resources (more than 60% of the total energy balance of the country, mainly imported natural gas). At the same time, this sector has the greatest potential for energy saving if measures and mechanisms are used to increase the efficiency of energy use, first of all with energy supply in buildings (thermal losses here reach up to 40%). Low energy efficiency of heat supply is the main reason for high tariffs for the consumer of housing and communal services and the challenge of social tension. Increasing energy efficiency is a basic condition for national economic, environmental and social stability, a requirement for the safety of life and a guarantee of the entire national security of the country. An overview of technological, organizational and socio-economic innovations for increasing energy efficiency of buildings is presented. Innovative equipment and technologies for increasing the energy efficiency of buildings and innovative engineering systems for their energy supply have been carried out at ITTP NAS of Ukraine. The method of determination of energy efficiency indicators of buildings, enclosing structures of buildings and the practice of conducting energy audits with the use of such diagnostic center measures as demonstration building of the "zero energy" constructed on the territory of ITT of NAS of Ukraine with energy supply from renewable energy sources (heat of soil, insolation, wind). Such a demonstration facility serves as a scientific and methodological center for training students of heat energy specialties, as well as the training of specialists involved in the development of energy efficient energy supply technologies for buildings and their energy audit. On the problems of increasing energy efficiency of the building sector in the near future, the main objectives of scientific research, subjects of fundamental, applied research, subjects, methods and tools of such research were determined.
2. [Law of Ukraine "On the energy efficiency of buildings" dated June 22, 2017, № 2118-VIII], Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady[Data from the VerkhovnaRada], 2017. № 33. P.359. (Ukr.)http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2118-19
3. [Law of Ukraine "On the energy efficiency Fund" dated June 8, 2017, № 2095-VIII], Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady [Data from the Verkhovna Rada], 2017. № 32.P.344. (Ukr.) http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2095-19/print1453786260848146
4. Basok B.I., Bazeev E.T. [Increasing the energy intensity of Ukraine is the mission and the main priority of the development of energy],Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika [Industrial Heat Engineering], 2017. V. 39. №2. P. 46-52. (Rus.)
5. Bashmakov I.A. [Thirty policy measures for accelerating energy efficiency in Russian buildings] http://www.cenef.ru/art_11212_119_node2.html
6. [Organizational and economic mechanisms for the modernization of heat power engineering of Ukraine /ed. Basok B.I.], Kyiv, TOV “Vydavnychy dim “Kalita”2015. 338 p. (Ukr.)
7. Basok B.I., Bazeev E.T. [Innovative technologies for buildings is the priority of increasing energy efficiency in Ukraine], Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika [Industrial Heat Engineering], 2017. V. 39. №4. P. 61-67. (Rus.)
8. Karp I. N., Nikitin E.E. Ways to solve the problems of municipal power engineering // Housing and municipal services in Ukraine 2011. №6. P. - 16-22. (Ukr)
9. Lychak V.I. Clarification of the table of basic and standardized for years of construction of energy efficiency indicators for residential and public buildings. // Energy Saving 2014.- №1.- P. 23 – 31.
10. [Engineering equipment: from individual installations to systems and to certificates of energy consumption of buildings], Energosberezheniye[Energy saving], 2015. №4. P. 9-10. (Rus.)
11. Fialko N.M., Timchenko M.P., Khalatov A.A., Sherenkovskiy Yu. V. [Intelligent energy systems of heat supply of buildings], Visnyk Natsionalnoho Universytetu “Lvivska politekhnika”. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats, Seriya: Teoriya I praktyka budivnytstva [Bulletinof the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". Collection of scientific works, Series: Theory and Practice of Construction], 2016. № 844. P. 203-209. (Ukr.)
12. Basok B.I., Lysenko O.M., Denisyuk S.P., Veremijchuk Ju.A., Rybina O.B., Lazurenko O.P., Cherkashina G.I. Intellectual population regulation of energy consumption during its peak daily growth and nightly failure. V International Conference "Intelligent Energy Systems - ESS'17". Kyiv. June 5-9 (Ukr)
13. Fedorczak-Cisak M., Furtak M., Kotowiz A. [Aspects and implementation of low-energy buildings design], Visnyk Natsionalnoho Universytetu “Lvivska politekhnika”. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats, Seriya: Teoriya i praktyka budivnytstva [Bulletin of the National University "LvivPolytechnic". Collection of scientific works, Series: Theory and Practice of Construction], 2016. № 844. P. 253-259. (Ukr)
14. Kulagin A.S.[ On the terminological confusion in the evaluation of the results of scientific activity], Vestnik Rossiyskoy akademii nauk [Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences], 2016.V. 96. № 8. P. 698-705 (Rus.)
Abstract views: 95 PDF Downloads: 97
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.