MOBILE ACCUMULATORS FOR DISCRETE SYSTEMS HEAT-COLD SUPPLIES. Part 2.
The purpose of this article is selection and substantiate the construct materials for a mobile battery of thermal energy. To evaluate the impact of chemical corrosion on the structural materials of the tank-battery, and researching the strength of the tank-battery during transportation and determination the feasibility of introducing and effectiveness of investments in environmental measures on the example of the implementation of the discrete heating / cooling systems. A comparison has been made of the technical characteristics chosen for our studies of heat storage material - bischofite and sodium acetate trihydrate, which showed that both substances have certain advantages and limitations in their application. An experiment was carried out to determine the stability of the material for corrosion, after the 10 cycles of heating-cooling, the metal parts that were deposited in the bischofite solution remained virtually unchanged, no corrosion marks were observed. While specimens that were in the melt of sodium triacetate have obvious corrosion marks (except for a stainless steel sample). Particularly noticeable corrosion of samples that were on the verge of air and sodium triacetate. Thus, it has been confirmed that the use of hydrated salt melts requires additional measures to protect against corrosion of metals, and the use of polymer materials is limited by the temperature of their application. Calculations of the strength of the tank-accumulator at static and dynamic loads with the account of transportation are carried out. Taking into account the obtained results of Mises stress, the tensile stresses in the cut and stresses of bolted joints during rolling during transport under conditions of use of steel constructions are higher. In the course of determining the feasibility of implementing the project, it was tested and proposed to supplement the methods of calculating the investment of energy saving measures and projects by a fundamentally new method of strategic rapid analysis "3E". This method allows you to get a graphical representation of the result of the analysis and with a high degree of probability to determine the strategy of financing the implementation projects. The analysis is based on three main criteria, namely: energy, environmental and economic. These weighting criteria consist of a number of values that are necessary to obtain a likely return on the payback of the implementation project. The results of express analysis are clearly represented in the form of the area of permissible values on the triangular diagram, which we are invited to call the "3E triangle" in the initial words of words: Energy, Ecology and Economics. An economic analysis has also been conducted, which showed that the estimated payback period of the project is less than five years, and the volume of annual revenue from the sale of thermal energy and cold is 1470000 UAH. Thus, the project is attractive for investment.
2. Naumann R. (1986) Krystallohydraty soley kak teplove akkumulyatory [Salt crystalline hydrates as thermal accumulators]. Sitzungsber. Acad. Wiss. DDR. Math-Natur-Wiss.-Techn. 3, 31−44.
3. Cabeza L.F. (2003) Thermal Performance of Sodium Acetate Trihydrate Thichened with Different Materials as Phase Change Energy Storage Material. Appied Thermal Engineering. 23, 1697−1704.
4. Levitsky E. A. (1996) Chemica lHeat accumulators – a new approach to accumulating low potential heat. Solar Energy Materials. Solar Cells. 44(3), 219−235.
5. Dolesov A.H., Khrysonydy V.A. (2010) Teploakkumulyruyushchyy materyal na osnove atsetata natryya [Heat accumulation material based on sodium acetate]. Sovremennye naukoemkye tekhnolohyy [Modern science-intensive technologies] 4. 99-100. (in Rus)
6. Demchenko V., Trubachev A. (2018), Express analysis of inspection of efficiency projects. The scientific method, Warszawa, Poland 20(2). 74-77 (in Ukr.)
7. Normy ta vkazivky po normuvannyu vytrat palyva ta teplovoyi enerhiyi na opalennya zhytlovykh sporud, a takozh na hospodarsʹko-pobutovi potreby v Ukrayini (2001) [Norms and guidelines for the standardization of fuel and heat energy consumption for the heating of residential buildings, as well as for household needs in Ukraine], KTM 204 1 (in Ukr.)
8. Metodyka normuvannya vytrat palyva ta teplovoyi enerhiyi na vyrobnytstvo i transportuvannya teplovoyi enerhiyi dlya spozhyvannya systemamy opalennya, ventylyatsiyi i haryachoho vodopostachannya ta hospodarsko-pobutovykh potreb zhytlovykh budynkiv ta hromadsʹkykh sporud v Ukrayini. (2012) [Method of valuation of fuel and heat energy costs for the production and transportation of heat energy for consumption by heating, ventilation and hot water supply systems and household and household needs in residential buildings and public buildings in Ukraine. 2012] (in Ukr.)
9. Metodyka otsinky efektyvnosti realizatsiyi rehionalnykh pryrodookhoronnykh ta derzhavnykh (zahalnoderzhavnykh) tsilovykh ekolohichnykh prohram, Ministerstvo ekolohiyi ta pryrodnykh resursiv Ukrayiny (2012) [Methodology for assessing the effectiveness of the implementation of regional environmental and state (national) targeted environmental programs, Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources of Ukraine]. nakaz 491 [Order 491] (in Ukr)
10. Postanova Kabinetu ministriv Ukrayiny (2017) [Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine] 758 (in Ukr)
11. Hmurman S.E. (2003) Teoriya ymovirnostey ta matematychna statystyka [Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics] Navchalʹnyy posibnyk dlya VNZ. Vyshcha shkola [A Manual for Higher Educational Establishments High School] 9, 479 (in Rus.)
12. Demchenko V.H. (2009) Korrelyatsyonnyy analyz systemy tsentralnoho teplosnabzhenyya naselenoho punkta [Correlation analysis of the district heating system of the settlement], Promyshlennaya teplotekhnyka [Industrial heat engineering]. 31(7), 32-34. (in Ukr.)
13. Opir materialiv: Pidruchnyk (2004) [Resistance of materials: Textbook] / H.S. Pysarenko, O.L. Kvitka, YE.S. Umanskyy. K.: Vyshcha shk.[ High School], 655 (in Ukr.)
14. Kovalenko O.V. (2013) Pidpryyemnytstvo ta yoho orhanizatsiyno-pravovi zasady: Navchalnyy posibnyk. [Entrepreneurship and its organizational and legal bases: A manual.]– Vyd-vo DZ «LNU imeni Tarasa Shevchenka» [View of the DZ "LNU named Taras Shevchenko"] 400 (in Ukr.)
Abstract views: 72 PDF Downloads: 75
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.