INFLUENCE OF MALTODEXTRIN AS A STRUCTURAL ADDITIVE ON THE PROCESS OF DRYING DROPS OF PHOSPHOLIPID SUSPENSIONS
Emulsions with phospholipid nanostructures are heterogeneous disperse systems, which, when dried, show thermoplastic and adhesion properties. Improvement of their structure-forming and conducting properties in spray drying requires the use of structuring additives.
The purpose of the work was to investigate the effect of maltodextrin on the process of heat transfer by drying single droplets of emulsions with phospholipid nanostructures in order to determine the rationale heat-engineering parameters of powder form production.
Emulsions with phospholipid nanostructures and maltodextrin in different proportions of solids from 10% to 40% were investigated on the system of "drop-vapor-gas medium" in the stream of heated heat-carrier. The processes of forming, structuring and deformation changes of droplets during drying, the manifestation of thermoplastic and adhesion properties of dried particles under the influence of high temperatures and cooling were studied.
It was established that with the content of dry matter of 20-30% and the ratio of lecithin and maltodextrin-trine as 1: 1, it is achieved by reducing the drying time of droplets of emulsions with phospholipid nanostructure-ram by 25-30%, and the strengthening of the structure of dried particles is provided by cooling them. References9, figures 3.
2. Avdeyeva L.Yu. [Energy-efficient technology for the production of phospholipid nanostructures] /Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika [Industrial heat engineering], 2011.T.33.№8.С.139-143 (in Ukr)
3. Avdeyeva L.Yu., Kravchenko S.I.[Investigation of the properties of vesicular fosfolipid nanostructures with biologically active substances] / Naukovi pratsi [Scientific Works]ONACHT, 2012, Is. 42. T. 2. P. 130-133 (in Ukr)
4. Avdeyeva L.Yu., Zhukotsky E.K., Turchina T.Ya., Konstantin L.A., Tkachenko A.V. [Investigation of kinetics of drying drops of aqueous suspensions of lecithin] / Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika [Industrial heat engineering],2012. Vol. 34, No. 2. P. 54-58 (in Ukr)
5. Avdeyeva L.Yu., Zhukotsky E.K., Turchina T.Ya., Konstanets L.A., Tkachenko A.V. [Influence of carbohydrate and protein-containing structuring additives on kinetics of drying of drops of suspensions of phospholipids and adhesion properties of dried particles] / Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika [Industrial heat engineering],2012. Vol. 34, No. 4. P. 18-23 (in Ukr)
6. Avdeyeva L.Yu., Zhukotsky E.K., Turchina T.Ya., Kostianets L.A., Tkachenko A.V. [The Influence of Protein as a Structural Additive on the Kinetics of Drying Drops of Phospholipid Suspension] / / Naukovi pratsi [Scientific Works]. Odessa, 2012. Is. 41, T. 1. P.57-60 (in Ukr)
7. Patent UA No. 104400 / [Method for obtaining a dry liposomal preparation] / Dolinsky AA, Sharkova N.O., Avdeyeva L.Yu., Zhukotsky E.K., Turchina T.Ya., Tkachenko O.N. Published on January 27, 2014. B. No. 2 (in Ukr)
8. Turchina T.Ya., Zhukotsky E.K. [Investigation of the influence of structuring processes on the efficiency of dewatering of complex colloidal systems by a method of sawing ]/ Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika [Industrial heat engineering], 2014. Т.36, №5. P.27-33 (in Ukr)
9. Sharkova N.O., Avdeyeva L.Yu., Zhukotsky E.K., Turchina T.Ya. [Research and development of technology for the production of dry liposomal preparations by spray drying] / Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika [Industrial heat engineering], 2013. Vol. 35, No. 7. P. 213-218 (in Ukr)
Abstract views: 37 PDF Downloads: 34
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.