PECULIARITIES OF FLOW AND MIXTURE FORMATION IN MICROIET BURNER DEVICES WITH ASYMMETRIC FUEL DISTRIBUTION
The purpose of the work is to establish the regularities of the isothermal flow and the mixture formation of the fuel gas and oxidant in the microjet burner devices with an asymmetric fuel supply. The main tasks of the work are the analysis of the effects of the influence of the value of excess air factor on the flow structure and the features of the mixing of fuel and oxidant. As a method of research, the CFD modeling method using the FLUENT code was used. According to the results of the studies carried out in the relatively wide limits of the change in the excess air factor (1.5 ≤ α ≤ 4.0), the regularities of the effect of the value of this factor on such flow characteristics in the burners studied as the length of the reverse current zone behind the flame stabilizer, which is responsible for the combustion stability, the location of main vortex in this zone, the values of the mean-square velocity pulsations, and so on. The features of the mixture formation in the variation of the α value in the burner devices under investigation are revealed. The dependence on the mean α of the methane concentration in the reciprocal zone is established and given its interpretation, taking into account a number of competing factors.
2. Fialko, N.M., Sherenkovsky Ju.V., Mayson N.V., Meranova N.O., Butovsky L.S., Abdulin M.Z, Polozenko N.P., Klishch A.V., Stryzheus S.N., Timoshchenko A.B. [Intensification of transport processes in a burner device with a cylindrical flame stabilizer] Scientific Bulletin of UNFU. 2014. 24 (5). P. 136-142. (Rus). ISBN 5-7763-2435-1.
3. Fialko N.M., Prokopov V.G., Aleshko S.A., Polozenko N.P., Timoshchenko A.B., Abdulin M.Z., Maletskaya O.E., Nochovny A.V. [Analysis of the influence geometric shape of the niche cavity on the aerodynamic resistance of the channel]. Industrial Heat Engineering. 2012. № 1. P. 72-76. (Rus). ISSN 0204-3602.
4. Varnatts Yu., Maas U., Dibble R. [Burning. Physical and chemical aspects, modeling, experiments, formation of pollutants]. Moscow: Fizmatlit. 2003. 352 p. (Rus). ISBN 5-9221-0438-1
5. Fialko N.M., Prokopov V.G., Butovsky L.S., Sherenkovsky Ju.V., Aleshko S.A., Meranova N.O., Polozenko N.P. Features of the flow of fuel and oxidizer in the echeloned arrangement of flame stabilizers. Industrial Heat Engineering. 2011. № 2. P. 59-64. (Rus). ISSN 0204-3602.
6. Fialko N.M., Sherenkovsky Ju.V., Mayson N.V., Meranova N.O., Butovskiy L.S., Abdulin M.Z., Polozenko N.P., Klishch A.V., Stryzheus S.N., Timoshchenko A.B. Mathematical modeling of processes of flow and mixture formation in a cylindrical stabilizer burner device. Eastern European Journal of Advanced Technologies. 2014. V.3. № 8 (69). P. 40-44. (Rus). ISSN 1729-3774. DOI:https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2014.24895.
7. Fialko N.M., Prokopov V.G., Sherenkovsky Ju.V., Meranova N.O., Aleshko S.A., Ganzha M.V., Yurchuk V.L., Shvetsova L.A. Thermal state of stabilizer burners with protective coatings. Collection of Works "Problems of Ecology and Operation of Energy Facilities". Kiev: IPC ALCON. 2017. P. 102-105. (Rus). ISBN 978-966-8449-62-8.
8. Fialko N.M, Prokopov V.G., Sherenkovsky Ju.V., Meranova N.O., Aleshko S.A., Hanzha M.V., Yurchuk V.L., Shvetsova L.A. Temperature regimes of the flame stabilizers walls with protective coatings. Industrial Heat Engineering. 2017. №7. P. 31. (Rus). ISSN 0204-3602
9. Fialko N.M., Butovsky L.S., Prokopov V.G., Sherenkovsky Ju.V., Meranova N.O., Alyoshko S.A., Polozenko N.P. Computer simulation of process of mixture formation in burner devices of the stabilizing type with the introduction of gas into the blowing down airflow. Industrial Heat Engineering. 2011. № 1. P.51-56. (Rus). ISSN 0204-3602.
10. Fialko N.M., Butovsky L.S., Prokopov V.G., Granovskaya E.A., Sherenkovsky Ju.V., Aleshko S.A., Kokhanenko P.S. Features of flow around flat stabilizers by a limited flow Industrial Heat Engineering. 2010. №5. P. 28-36. (Rus). ISSN 0204-3602.
11. Fialko N.M., Prokopov V.G., Alioshko S.A., Abdulin M.Z., Rokitko K.V., Maletska O.E., Milko E.I., Olkhovska N.N., Regragi A., Evtushenko A.A. Computer simulation of flow in microjet burner devices with asymmetric supply of fuel. Scientific Bulletin of UNFU. 2018. Vol. 28. № 8. C 117-121. (Rus). DOI:https://doi.org/10.15421/40280823
12. Fialko N.M., Aleshko S.A., Rokitko K.V., Maletskaya O.E., Milko E.I., Kutnyak O.N., Olkhovskaya N.N., Regragui A., Donchak M.I., Evtushenko A.A. Regularities of mixture formation in the burners of the stabilizer type with one-sided fuel supply. Technological Systems 2018. 3(38). С. 37-43. (Eng). dx.doi.org/10.29019/084.3
13. Fialko N.M., Meranova N.O., Shrenkovskii Ju.V., Aleshko S.A., Rokytko K.V. Flow structure in a stabilizer burner with one-sided fuel supply. International Multidisciplinary Conference Science and technology of the presents time: priority development directions of Ukraine and Poland. 19-20 October. 2018. P. 116-120. (Eng). ISBN 978-9934-571-55-8.
Abstract views: 103 PDF Downloads: 104
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.