ESTIMATION INTRODUCTION OF THE DISCRETE HEATING SYSTEM OF THE SETTLEMENT USING THE EXPRESS-METHOD «3Е»
The energy system of Ukraine, as well as the world power industry now in a phase of change related to the deterioration of the environment, a large number of new technologies and a change in global geopolitics. Thus, there is a need for quick decision-making when introducing new products, technologies and methods. The article proposes a modern approach to solving key strategic issues at the enterprise. A comparative analysis of existing classical methods of making management decisions is made and a number of advantages of the author's method are revealed. In this article, with the help of the proposed method, the feasibility of introducing a discrete heating system in the village is determined. In order to achieve this goal, the structure of the heat sources used in the settlement is determined, an analysis of the users of heating and comparison of the prices for heat energy is obtained using natural gas, pellets and a discrete heating system. The next step is to compare all sources of heat energy by the three main weighting criteria that most accurately reflect their quality. The preliminary expression of each criterion in a numerical dimensionless expression allows us to obtain a decision to make an optimal decision by graph-analytical method. This allows us to determine the main factors influencing the object of research and the decision making decision to three equally weighted coefficients: energy, ecology, economics. The obtained indicators are the faces of a triangular diagram, which forms the general plane within which all investigated objects or processes are located. The next step is to determine the field of satisfactory results, which has a flexible system of construction, which accurately shows the limits, taking into account the conditions of a specific task and goals. The triangular diagram has a visually accessible structure, so it is easy to understand to untrained people. As can be seen from the rating, the use of mobile heat supply with mobile battery is the most advantageous. Sources of heat supply on wood used as fuel, the most attractive from an economic point of view, however, lose to other sources of heat from the ecological and energy point of view.
2. Demchenko V.G., Trubachev A.S, Falko V.Y., Hron S.S. [Mobile accumulators for discrete systems of heat-and-water supply. Part 2], Prom. Teplotekhnika [Industrial Heat Engineering], 2018, vol. 40, No. 3, P. 57-69 (Ukr.) https://doi.org/10.31472/ihe.3.2018.08
3. Jorge Nocedal and Stephen J Wright: Numerical optimization. Springer Science+ Business Media, 2006.
4. Gabriele Eichfelder: Adaptive scalarization methods in multiobjective optimization. Springer, 2008.
5. Orlov A.Y. [The theory of decision-making. Tutorial], M.: «Mart» [Moscow: "March"], 2014. 656 p. (Rus.)
6. Koch Р. Principle 80/20. Кiev: publishing group of «KM-Books», 2017, 336 p. (Ukr.)
7. Roger A. Johnson. [Advanced Euclidean Geometry], Dover, 2007, 173 p.
8. Demchenko V.G., Trubachev A.S., [Express-analysis of expediency of energy saving measures], The scientific method, ISSN 2708-5341, (Warszawa, Poland), No. 20/2018, р.74-77 (Ukr.)
9. Demchenko V., Trubachev A., Hron S., [Comparative analysis of the Efficiency of Gas Boilers by the express method of multi-criteria evaluation], Tekhnolohichnyy audyt ta rezervy vyrobnytstva [Technology audit and production reserves] No. 5/1 (43). 2018, р. 34 - 41. (Ukr.)
10. Demchenko V.G., Makarenko L.A., Hron S.S. [Determination of the Efficiency of Insulating Materials], Danish Scientific Journal, ISSN 3375-2389, (Copenhagen, Denmark), № 20, 2018, P. 21 – 27. (Ukr.)
11. The official portal of the Mykhailo-Kotsiubynsky united community https://mkocubynska-gromada.gov.ua/istorichna-dovidka-17-38-47-19-04-2017/, 2017 (Ukr.)
12. Demchenko V.G., [Removing the Threats to Provide Heat to Infrastructure Objects], Promyshlennaya teplotekhnyka [Industrial Thermal Engineering], 2017, vol. 39, No. 2 P. 70-74 (Ukr.)
13. [Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 28.12.2001 No. 1780 "On Approval of the Procedure for the Development and Approval of Permitted Permits for Pollutants from Stationary Sources"], 2001 (Ukr.)
Abstract views: 23 PDF Downloads: 27
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.