REMOVAL THREATS OF PROVIDING HEAT OF INFRASTRUCTURAL OBJECTS
The analysis of threats of providing thermal energy of settlements and separate objects is conducted in the conditions of emergencies. Methods are worked out and recommendations of creation are given of the steady perspective system of providing a heat is worked out. Creation of new and modernisation of existent equipment are offered.
2. Kondratyev А. The Modern tendencies in research of critical infrastructure in foreign countries. M: Foreign military review № 1, 2012 year, 19–30 p.
3. Anfuhrung fuer fortgeschrittene Praktik des Schutz der vornehmsten Objekte der nicht Kernenergie der Infrastruktur ab terroristischen Akten gelegentlich Androhungen, die ab Kibersraums. Vienna ausgehend ist: ОBSЕ, Uberreuter Print GmbH, 2013 Jahr, 96 с.
4. RULES of technical exploitation of thermal options and networks, by the ratified order of Mintopenergy of Ukraine 14.02.2007 N 71 with changes and additions, from January, 12, 2010.
5. Decision of КМУ №397 from 17.05.2012., Medium- term priority directions of innovative activity of branch level on 2017–2021.
6. RULES of technical exploitation of the systems of providing with a heat of communal energy of Ukraine, with changes from 29.12.2004.
7. DBN В.2.5-39: 2008, THERMAL NETWORKS, Minregionbud Ukraine.
8. Methodology and algorithm of calculation of reliability of thermal networks at development of charts of of providing with a heat of cities are M: Gasprom promgas, 2013. 105 p.
9. Ionin А.А. Reliability of the systems of thermal networks. it is M. Stroyizdat, 1989. 268 p.
10. Demchenko V.G., О.V. Dunjak О.V., Ewtuschenko О.V. Comparative estimation of efficiency of the system of transporting of coolant-moderator on the base of coaxial pipes, Industrial thermal energy. 2016. Т.38, № 5. p. 39–47.
11. Patent of Ukraine on a useful model № 105366 the "2-pipe thermal network with the coaxially located pipelines", 10.03.2016р.
12. Demchenko V.G. Organization of production and introduction home for heating-cooking stoves, Industrial heating engineering. 2014. Т.36, №6. С. 29–+-9+38.
13. Patent of Ukraine on an useful model № 111623" Heating-cooking stoves", 25.11.2016.
14. Patent of Ukraine on an useful model № 106667 the "Aquatic cooler of thermo-electric generator", 10.05.2016.
15. Thermal Energy Storage | Technology Brief, IEAETSAP and IRENA© Technology Brief E17. January 2013, pp. 10–13.
Abstract views: 115 PDF Downloads: 90
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.