FEATURES OF MODERNIZATION OF THE BOILER NIISTU-5
An analytical review of scientific and technical solutions to the problem of increasing the efficiency of the NIISTU-5 boiler.
A methodology for modernization of the NIISTU-5 boiler, with experimental approbation of a constructive solution to increasing its efficiency up to 91-92% due to the installation of intermediate heat exchange surfaces has been developed.
2. USSR author's certificate 1245814 A1. F24H 1/32. Water boiler / Tarantsev AA and others. 20.07.84. Publish. 23.07.86. Bull No. 27.
3. Reconstruction of the boiler NIISTU-5. // XI Conference of the CIS countries with international participation "Problems of ecology and operation of power facilities". Theses of reports. - Sevastopol 2001 - 181s.(Ukr).
4. Re-equipment of the existing burners of boilers of type DE and DKVR in order to reduce the consumption of natural gas (especially in the autumn-spring period). Collection of works "Problems of ecology and operation of energy facilities". Kiev. -2014 pp. 203-204.. (Ukr).
5. Vlasyuk A.B., Kuchin G.P., Skripko V.Y. Improving the efficiency of heating boilers with a capacity of up to 1 MW // Energy and electrification. - 2001. - № 3. - P.15-16. (Ukr).
6. Vlasyuk A.B., Menaylov O.M., Gavrilenko O.I. , Kuchin G.P., Skrypko V.Y. and etc. Properties of the coating - its stability. // Urban Economy of Ukraine: All-Ukrainian Information Technical Journal / State Committee of Ukraine on Housing and Communal Services.- Kyiv .- 2000.-№3 ..- P.16-17 (Ukr).
7. Dolinsky A.A., Halatov A.A. et al. Use of computer simulation in the low-cost modernization of the NIISTU-5 boiler. Industrial heat engineering. 2007, v.29, №5.С.80 – 91 (Ukr).
8. PHOENICS Reference Guide Version 3.6 CHAM, London.-2004.
9. Kuchin G.P., Skrypko V.Y., Bikoriz Y.Y., Puzanov I.V. Development of technical solutions for increasing the life of the work of water-heating gas boilers of the type NIISTU-5. The collection of works "Problems of ecology and operation of objects of power engineering". Kyiv. -2014 P. 104-106(Ukr).
10. Patent Ukraine 56393 F24H 1/2. Boiler / Kuchin G.P. etc. Declared 11/06/2010. Publish. 10.01.2011. Bull No. 1, 2011.
Abstract views: 84 PDF Downloads: 72
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.