FEATURES OF FLOWING ROUND AND HEAT TRANSFER OF ONE-ROW OF CYLINDERS WITH SPIRAL GROOVES IN INTERACTION WITH A CROSS - FLOW OF AIR
The results of an experimental study of the average heat transfer, hydraulic resistance and vortex structure at the cross flow of a single-row of round cylinders with spiral grooves on the external surface are presented. The equations of similarity on the average heat transfer and hydraulic resistance were obtained
2. Shlikhting G. [Theory of the boundary layer]. Moscow, Nauka, [Science]: 1969, 744 p. (in Rus.)
3. Kovalenko G. V. [Heat transfer and hydraulic resistance of tubular surfaces with cylindrical cavities with transverse flow in single-row beams]. Promyshlennaya teplotekhnika [Industrial Heat Engineering], 1998, V. 20, № 3. P. 65-70. (in Rus.)
4. Kovalenko G. V., Khalatov A. A. Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer Features at a Cross-Flow of Dimpled Tubes in a Confined Space// GT2002-38155 Proceeding of ASME Turbo Expo 2003 June 16-19 2003, 2003, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
5. Kovalenko G. V., Meirys A. Zh. [Comparison of various ways to intensify heat transfer on cylindrical surfaces]. Vostochno evropeyskiy zhurnal peredovyh tehnologiy [East European Journal of Advanced Technologies] 2013, 3/12 (63) P. 58-60 . (in Rus.)
6. Khalatov A. A., Kovalenko G. V., Mulyarchuk M. A., Stepanyuk O. Yu [Investigation of the effect of dropping of moisture on the cylinder surface on determining the coefficient of heat transfer in the application of the method of melting of the ice ] Teplophizyka ta teploenergetyka [Thermal Physics and Thermal Power Engineering.] - 2019.- T. 41, №1.- S. 3-8. (in Ukr.)
7. Karman Th. Uber den Mechanismus des Widerstrandes den ein bewegter Korper in eines Flussigkeit erfahrt// Gott. Nachr. (Math. – phis. Kl.) ,1912, P.547 – 556. [Word]
8. Birkgof G., Sarantonello E. [Jets, tracks and caverns]. Moscow. MIR, 1964, 466 p. (in Rus.)
9. Isachenko V. P., Osipova V. A., Sukomel A. S.[ Heat transfer]. Moscow. [Energy], 1975, 488 p. . (in Rus.)
Abstract views: 42 PDF Downloads: 34
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.