OPTIMIZATION OF EVAPORATION-AND-CONDENSATION HEAT-EXCHANGER PERFORMANCE
The paper is relevant to optimization of the performance of gas-to-gas heat exchangers based on vertical transversely finned heat-transferring elements of evaporation-and-condensation type. The correlations taking into account the regularities of heat transfer for estimation of optimal ratio of the lengths of evaporation and condensation zones, under which the heat-transfer system has the minimum transferring surface corresponding to the specified conditions, were obtained.
2. Zohuri B. Heat Pipe Design and Technology. Second Edition, Switzerland, Springer, 2016, 513 p.
3. Bezrodnyy M.K., Pioro I.L., Kostiuk T.O. [Processes of transfer in two-phase thermosyphon systems], Kyiv, [Fact], 2003, 480 p. (Rus.)
4. Gershuni A.N., Nishchik A.P. [Elaboration and inculcation of effective heat recoverers based on heat transferring elements of evaporation-condensation type], [Industrial Heat Engineering], 1997, V.19, No.6, P.69-73. (Rus.)
5. Gershuni A.N., Pysmennyy Ye.N., Nishchik A.P. [Evaporation-condensation devices for passive heat removal systems in nuclear power engineering],[ Nuclear and Radiation Safety], 2017, No.1(73), P.16-23. (Rus.)
6. Gershuni A.N., Nishchik A.P. [A comparative analysis of heat transfer capabilities of evaporation-condensation type heat exchangers and recuperative tube-type heat exchangers], [Industrial Heat Engineering], 2010, V.32, No.3, P. 28-36. (Ukr.)
7. Pysmennyy Ye.N. [Heat exchange and aerodynamics in the package of transversely finned tubes], Kyiv, [Alterpres], 2004, 244 p. (Rus.)
8. Pysmennyy Ye.N. [Estimation of convective transversely finned heating surfaces], Kyiv, [Alterpres], 2003, 184 p. (Rus.)
9. Labuntsov D.A. [The aspects of heat exchange in nucleate boiling of liquid], [Thermal Engineering], 1972, No.9, P.14-19. (Rus.)
10. Isachenko V.P. [Condensation heat exchange], Moscow, [Energy], 1977, 240 p. (Rus.)
Abstract views: 67 PDF Downloads: 64
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.