EVOLUTION OF THERMOPHYSICAL PROBLEMS IN CONSTRUCTIONS OF VVER REACTORS MAIN CIRCULATION PUMPS
Changes in the design of critical critical from the point of view of safety of the nodes of the main circulation pumps of nuclear power units and the corresponding dynamics of the accompanying thermo-hydraulic problems caused by these changes are analyzed. Attention is drawn to the insufficiently studied complex thermophysical processes occurring in tribological pairs of mechanical shaft sealing and sliding bearings, where the normal friction and lubrication conditions can latently go to pre-emergency and insufficiently controlled by existing monitoring systems technical conditions.
2. МаrcinkovskyV.А., VоrоnаP.N.Nasosy atomnykh elektrostancij[Pumps of nuclear power plants]. Мoscow,1987,Energoanomizdat. 250 p.(In Russ.)
3. P.N. Pak, А.Ya. Belousov, А.I. Тimishin et. al. / ed. P.N. Pak.[Pumps of NPP: Reference Guide], Nasosy AES: Spravochnoe posobie,Мoscow, Energoanomizdat. 1989, 328 p.(in Russ.)
4. SamoilivО.B., UsyninG.B., Bakhmet’evА.М.Bezopsnost’ yadernykh energeticheskikh ustanovok [Safety of nuclear power plants]. Мoscow, Energoanomizdat, 1989), 279 p.(in Russ.)
5. АbagianА.А., VoroninL.М., FilimoncevYu.P.ProblemnyevoprosyekspluataciiАES // Besopasnost’, effektivnost’iekonomikaatomnojenergetiki[Problematic issues of NPP operation // Safety, efficiency and economics of nuclear energy]. Мoscow,VNIIAES, 22-23 march 2001.Part 1, pp. 49–52.(in Russ.)
6. F. Ran, А. Аdamantiades, Dj. Kenton, I. Brown: ed. V.А. Legasov.Spravochnik po yadernoj energotekhnologii [Handbook of Nuclear Power Technology]Trans. fromengl. (1989),Мoscow, Energoanomizdat, 1989. 752 p.(in Russ)
Abstract views: 18 PDF Downloads: 12
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.