POWER EFFICIENCY OF THE “WET” COMBUSTION AND POLLUTANTS FORMATION REDUCTION
Grounded upon CFD-modeling and the thermodynamic analysis, the ways of enhancement the efficiency of using the natural gas and of nitrogen oxides effluents reduction are considered for the conditions of humidified combustion air.
2. Soroka B.S. [Wet burning – the modern trend in environmental benign fuel combustion and in solution to the problem of sustainable development of the power generation] // Mezhdunarodnyiy nauchnyiy zhurnal “Alternativnaya energetika i ekologiya” [International Scientific Journal for “Alternative Energy and Ecology”]. 2018 – № 25 – 30 (273 – 278) С.96–117. (in Rus.)
3. Guillet, R. The Humid Combustion to Protect Environment and to Save the Fuel: the Water Vapor Pump and Maisotsenko Cycles Examples/ R. Guillet // International Journal of Energy for a Clean Environment. – 2011. – Vol. 12, #(2 – 4). – P. 259–271.
4. Wet Combustion – GREENEST. New Technique of Combustion of Cases.[Электронный ресурс]. http://fd.tu-berlin.de/en/research/projects/accomplished-dormant/greenest-wet-combustion.
5. Gillann L., Maisotsenko cycle for cooling processes // Intern. Journal of Energy for a Clean Environment. Vol. 9, Nu.1–3, pp 47–64, 2008. Printed August 5, 2010. Copyright 2010.
6. Soroka B.S., Korniyenko A.V., Kudryavtsev V.S., Karabchiyevskaya R.S. [Reduction of Nitrogen Oxides Effluents within an Open Flame by Input the Water Vapour into Combustion Air Flow], Enerhotekhnolohii ta enerhozberezhennia [Energy technologies and resource saving]. 2018, №2. P. 57–70 (in Rus.)
Abstract views: 80 PDF Downloads: 36
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.