INTERRELATION OF WORKING PROCESS OF THE BURNET DEVICE BASED ON STREAM-NICHE TECHNOLOGY OF GAS BURNING WITH ENVIRNMENTAL ASPECTS OF FIREENGINEERING OBJECT’S WORK
The results of theoretical studies of the environmental characteristics of fire-engimeering objects and their interrelation with the working process of the burner device are presented. The results of practical use of the new burner devices based on the stream-niche technology of gas fuel combustion for modernization of municipal power engineering are presented. The data are shown in order to increase the efficiency and reduce the environmental influence of engineering gasburning objects and the process of generating energy in general.
2. Gas reserves: the most extensive resource [Electronic resource]. - 2015. - Resource access mode: http://tek360.rbc.ru/articles/67/#start (application date dated December 19, 2014).
3. Abdulin MZ, Ovsienko IP, Dvortsin G.R., Zhuchenko AM, Kuleshov Yu.A. Optimization of the flue process is a way to increase efficiency, ecological safety and reliability of boiler operation. Heat supply news. 2008. №4. Pp. 31-35
4. Tupov VB Factors of the physical impact of thermal power plants on the environment: a manual / 2012. p. 284.
5. Abdulin MZ, Serii AA Isothermal studies of modules of burner devices based on jet-niche systems. Bulletin "KhPI", Energy and heat engineering processes and equipment. 2013. №13. Pp. 81-88.
6. Gorban K.S., Abdulin M.Z., Sirius O.A. Environmental aspects of the energy impact on the environment in the light of the concept of sustainable development. The newest approach to modernization on the basis of universal jet-niche fuel combustion technology. Prospects for the development of technical sciences in EU countries and Ukraine. International scientific and practical conference. December 21-22? 2018. Wloclawek. Poland. Publishing company Baltija Publoshing. 105-108 pages.
7. Industrial noise [Electronic resource]. - 2016. - Resource access mode: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki (application date 04.02.2019).
Abstract views: 12 PDF Downloads: 11
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.