ABOUT SOME OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF USING HEAT PUMPS IN PROCESSES THAT INVOLVE THE MOVEMENT OF SUBSTANCE
Implemented theoretical and experimental evaluation studies and analysis of some possible processes involving mobile substance and heat pumps, in which at least part of the mobile substance is brought into thermal contact with the heat-absorbing and heat-releasing heat exchange parts of at least two heat pumps, in particular, for the case of condensation of water vapor from moving air and/or evaporation of water into moving air. Some possibilities of improving the energy efficiency of these processes are considered. A brief description of these studies, as well as a description of some features and examples of possible applications of these processes are given.
2. Snezhkin Yu.F., Paziuk V.M., Petrova Zh.O., Chalaev D.M. (2012). Teplonasosna zernosusharka dlia nasinnevoho zerna [Heat pump grain dryer for seed grain]. Kyiv: TOV Poligraph-Service [in Ukrainian].
3. Anatychuk L.I., Prybyla A.V. (2017). On the coefficient of performance of thermoelectric liquid-liquid heat pumps with regard to energy loss for heat carrier transfer. J. Thermoelectricity, 6, 34–40.
4. Bonin J. (2015). Heat pump planning handbook. London and New York: Routledge.
5. Alves-Filho O. (2015). Heat pump dryers. Theory, design and industrial applications. Boca Raton : CRC Press.
6. Barnwell J.W. Patent US 9700835 B2. Thermoelectric compressed air and/or inert gas dryer.
7. Fenton J.W., Lee J.S., Buist R.J. Patent US 4065936 A. Counter flow thermoelectric heat pump with discrete sections.
8. Havryliuk M.V., Konstantynovych I.A. (2013). Termoelektrychnyi prylad dlia elektroforezu [Thermoelectric device for electrophoresis]. Naukovyi visnyk Chernivetskoho Universitetu. Fizyka. Elektronika – Scientific Bulletin of Chernivtsi University. Physics. Electronics, 3(1), 33-42 [in Ukrainian].
9. Kshevetsky O.S. Patent UA for utility model №99382. A device for convective drying of substance. 25.05.2015, bul. № 10 [in Ukrainian].
10. Kshevetsky O.S. (2017). Pro mozhlyvist pidvyshchennia enerhoefektyvnosti procesiv teplomasoobminu, yaki peredbachaiiut nahrivannia ta okholodzhennia rukhomoi rechovyny [On the possibility of increasing the energy efficiency of heat and mass transfer processes which involve heating and cooling of moving substance]. Khimichna tekhnologiia ta inzheneriia: zbirnyk tez dopovidei Mizhnarodnoi naukovo-praktychnoi konferentsii - Chemical Technology and Engineering: collection of abstracts of International scientific and practical conference (Ukraine, Lviv, June 26–30, 2017). Lviv: Lvivska Politekhnika [in Ukrainian].
11. Kshevetsky O.S. (2017). Estimation of the efficiency of partial case of heat and mass transfer processes between heat pumps and moving substance, part 1. J. Thermoelectricity, №6, 39–55.
12. Kshevetsky O.S. (2018). Estimation of the efficiency of partial case of heat and mass transfer processes between heat pumps and moving substance, part 2. J. Thermoelectricity, №2, 56–68.
13. Kshevetsky O.S. Patent UA for invention №118972. A method of heat and mass transfer between a moving substance and heat pumps. 10.04.2019, bul. № 7 [in Ukrainian].
14. Anatychuk L.I., Prybyla A.V. (2016). Comparative analysis of thermoelectric and compression heat pumps for individual air-conditioners. J. Thermoelectricity, 2, 33–42.
15. Kshevetsky O.S. Patent UA for utility model №131808. Thermoelectric module. 25.01.2019, bul. № 2 [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 32 PDF Downloads: 21
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.