INTENSIFICATION OF THE PROCESSES OF AERATION AND OXIDATION IN A DRINKING WATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY BY NEW HEAT AND MASS TRANSFER EQUIPMENT
The article presents experimental data on the deferrization of artesian water by air oxygen in a heat and mass transfer, aeration-oxidative setup of the rotor type. Dependences of the rate of deferrization on processing parameters are established.
2. Taube P.R. Chemistry and microbiology of water / P.R. Taube, A.G. Barabonova. M., Vyisshaya shkola, 1983. 780 p.(Rus.)
3. Draginskiy V.L. Purification of groundwater from iron, manganese and organic impurities/ V.L. Draginskiy. // Vodosnabzhenie i santehnika. 1997. №12. Р.16. (Rus.)
4. Dolinskyi A.A. Principle of discrete-pulse energy input and its use in industrial processes. Visnyk AN URSR. 1984. №1. Р. 39–46. (Ukr.)
5. Dolinskiy A.A. The use of the principle of discrete-pulse energy input for the creation of efficient energy-saving technologies / A.A. Dolinskiy. IFZh. 1996. T. 69, №6. Р. 35–43.
6. Promtov M.A. Pulsating apparatuses of rotor type: theory and practice. M.A. Promtov. M., Mashinostroenie-1, 2001. 260 р.
7. Dolinskiy A.A., A.N. Obodovich, Yu.A. Borhalenko. The method of discrete-pulse energy input and its implementation. Harkov:VIrovanetsA.P. “Apostrof”, 2012. – 184 р.
Abstract views: 47 PDF Downloads: 54
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.