INTENSIFICATION OF THE PROCESSES OF AERATION AND OXIDATION IN A DRINKING WATER TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY BY NEW HEAT AND MASS TRANSFER EQUIPMENT
The article presents experimental data on the deferrization of artesian water by air oxygen in a heat and mass transfer, aeration-oxidative setup of the rotor type. Dependences of the rate of deferrization on processing parameters are established.
2. Taube P.R. Chemistry and microbiology of water / P.R. Taube, A.G. Barabonova. M., Vyisshaya shkola, 1983. 780 p.(Rus.)
3. Draginskiy V.L. Purification of groundwater from iron, manganese and organic impurities/ V.L. Draginskiy. // Vodosnabzhenie i santehnika. 1997. №12. Р.16. (Rus.)
4. Dolinskyi A.A. Principle of discrete-pulse energy input and its use in industrial processes. Visnyk AN URSR. 1984. №1. Р. 39–46. (Ukr.)
5. Dolinskiy A.A. The use of the principle of discrete-pulse energy input for the creation of efficient energy-saving technologies / A.A. Dolinskiy. IFZh. 1996. T. 69, №6. Р. 35–43.
6. Promtov M.A. Pulsating apparatuses of rotor type: theory and practice. M.A. Promtov. M., Mashinostroenie-1, 2001. 260 р.
7. Dolinskiy A.A., A.N. Obodovich, Yu.A. Borhalenko. The method of discrete-pulse energy input and its implementation. Harkov:VIrovanetsA.P. “Apostrof”, 2012. – 184 р.
Abstract views: 135 PDF Downloads: 113
If the article is accepted for publication in the journal «Industrial Heat Engineering» the author must sign an agreementon transfer of copyright. The agreement is sent to the postal (original) or e-mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.